Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shaolinmasta

ANZAC Day

How are the western bulldogs doing? I havent watched aussie rules in long while. Its the only sport i like.

You go for the Dogs too? Mate were sitting on top of the ladder with 4 wins in a row, weve got Adelaide in Adelaide next week should be a good match. I was at the Dogs V Geelong match on Saturday awesome, awesome game we got up by a point. The best game ive ever been to.

I have been completely sleeping on football for the last 7 years. From the ages of three to fifteen, I would be at every North Melbourne game, then I realised that I didn't want to spend a full day every weekend with my father. Anyway, I've started going again this season and oh man, it is fucking awesome.

'Carn the 'roos!

Nice good times. Its hard to keep up being an american. Its on at weird times and they dont air all the matches.

Never lived in australia either stumbled on it by accident one night and have been hooked since.

It seems were matched with the eagles.

I just read the match reports for the previous games the geelong game was very close. Adelaide is only 3-1 and they only lost to the eagles by two. The next game is a toss up. I gotta find out when i can watch this in the states.

Yeah it should be interesting. I'm a fellow bulldogs supporter and we are flying this year. I have a feeling a loss is on the cards any minute.... (against adelaide)

my dad was just telling me last year after the dawn service at gallipoli everybody got drunk and roudy and they almost werent aloud to hold it this year. i found this very amusing. any excuse to get pissed and roudy is a good one.

lest we forget.

I'm the same with rugby/American football. It all seems kinda shit to me. Getting the ball and running until you get tackled. Meh too slow.

^yeh that was my problem. Thats why Aussie rules was so refreshing.

did anyone go to the dawn service?

I was pouring beer for diggers so i missed but did anyone make it?

lest we forget

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now