anyone else sick of their grill?

alright. Heres the best advice i could give someone. next time you talk to her.... Say..... AAAAH there aint shit left for me to say to you. Then never pick up the phone again. Dont let her spit out any syllables. My dude.....I been there. The same fucking place as you so many times with the same hoe for the last 4 years. THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS NEVER SEE HER AGAIN. Its tough advice but dont end up like me.... no more contact..... Take your ass to the club and push up on some new females. DONT EVER THINK ABOUT HER AGAIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been in a long ass relationship that definately sounds like alot of yours. lots of fights, drama etc. ive seriously thought about ending it on multiple times, and have done it. i will think we were broken up until we end up having sex and getting back together. its been pretty good lately though, althogh we both know it might end soon (shes movin away)

i honestly dont think i could give up the sex. i mean fucking a girl 2-3 times a day is lifes therapy. i need that shit.

I had a crazy bitch before, would come fuck me, tell me she loved me, then a few days later tell me she didn't care about me like that and go fuck her ex. Wait a few days a new cycle would begin. Then we went through like a yera of friends/more than friends bullshit and jesus christ, there were times I considered killin the bitch. I would stop talkin to her for a few months, then she'd call me from a blocked number randomly and we'd talk again. The only thing that got me out of that shit was meetin my girl now, who's fuckin crazy herself but in a different, less stressful way. Now all I get from other bitch is the occasional MySpace message I don't reply to, and I see her when I go eat at the Taco Bell she works at. She tries to talk, I ignore her and just order my food...100% guarantee it's gettin spit in, but fuck it