Ch. 0 heads, I need your help

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its not real hard to jump on nexus-lexus or a similar article searching engine and find a shit ton of research articles regarding the negative effects of nuclear waste, or articles regarding local opposition to proposed nuclear waste sites. 4-5 pages on such matter is a joke holmes. Don't you work in a place where you have to help people do such things? Yeesh.

Guest Ginger Bread Man
"Although a vital source of energy for an ever-growing world populace, nuclear technology has yet to enjoy acceptance by society at large as being reliable and safe. Toxic by-products with a lifespan of hundreds if not thousands of years. Inefficient and faulty storage methods compund the risk nuclear waste poses to human and wildlife communities. While many herald the advances in the proper disposal and strorage, there is still too much apprehension and distrust held by many individuals over the fact that no one method is 100% effective."

---just something off the top of my head

HAL, you might want to look up events like chernobyl, 3 mile island, that one big mountain they are hollowing out to store nuclear crap under, spent fuel rods, fallout, diseases and health risks asscoaited with radioactive waste...

1.Intro

2.Nuclear Energy

A) what is it

B)how it works

C) energy it generates

3.Nuclear Waste

A) Association with nuclear power

B)Types of waste

C)Disposal/storage methods

4.All the bad shit that happens on account of nuclear waste

A)Health risks

B)Danger posed to human communities/water supplies/general unease it causes

C)Go into hazards asscoaited with storage (i.e. leaking from barrels down into water table

5. Societies view on Nuclear Energy/Waste

you can see where this is going. You need to provide a basic background of what you are discussing first THEN start going into how society looks upon it, how it affects the weighing of nuclear energies benefits versus donwsides, etc...

I would offer more tips and advice but this should get you started.

not that my advice should or would carry weight however i feel as if lens as done a most excellent job at outlining your entire 5 page. simply put 5 sentences of decent length and though proccess is more than sufficient for you to acomplish you paper.

always think along the lines what others dont. sure its hazardous, sure cherynobl and hiroshima, nagasaki. you can expound forever about what happens to life after chemical radiation hits the fans however radiation when on a large scales affects life on all levels. for example, in the late 20s if im correct the dust bowls. the majority of n america was overwhelmed with dust, the dust wasnt static in the sense it remainded over ok, il, oh, mo, and what not but it travelled with the wind farther than new york; hundreds of miles away. this too can happen with nuclear waste...

my dos centavos