pissing me off

foneiz2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The only problem with pipes and screwdrivers is they can get taken away. I say go for a length of chain you can wrap around your fist. This way you can keep him at a distance and if he does manage to get close you already have it wrapped around your fist.

Why the fuck do people always forget about the chain? Not only does it hurt, it's fucking stylish on some Streets of Rage shit.

Guest nutsonmychin!

yuo should really learn to fight,.

and you dont have to be big to be a good boxer/fighter. you need to be accurate and quick.

just go to the gym and work the bags, ask some ppl who can fight to show you. even if yuo cant hit hard, if you can throw the first punch and land it right, you will throw dude off balance and you can hand him his ass, or at least kick him in the balls and run for your life.

good luck.

If he wants to fight, and you really don't think you can beat his ass fair, then just kick him in the balls. You could leave it at that, but then he's just gunna keep comin, so if you really wanna try and end it beat him with some kind of heavy object. Most bullies would be too scared to ever even look at you again, all pretty much pussies at heart

dude seriously, just nail em in the nuts as hard as u can

iono about the rest of u, but a strong kick to the nuts will put a person out for a while if you do it hard enough

ive been nailed in the balls so hard my stomach was hurting and i couldnt even move, the LAST thing on my mind was fighting back. Fuck that. kick to the nuts man...if he keeps coming, kick em again, knee him to the head. WATCH THE VIDEO I POSTED NIGGA. seriously