FUCK the movie hitch

Hayabusa

that shit was the most unrealistic pile of comedy ive ever seen

altho will smith did offer up some good "tips", ultimately the movie was based on the false premise that nice guys get the broad (FALSE)

Kevin James never woulda been able to score with the chick like he did, cuz chicks like her are SHALLOW AND STUPID. I cant believe it painted women as being all love duby kind and open to every nice guy loser. What a crock

and dont get me started on the ending when will goes back to his womans house for some shit talking at her door and that other guy is in her appartment. IN REAL LIFE, THAT BROAD WOULDA BEEN BANGING THE DUDE as soon as will smith screwed up with her. FACT

The dude wouldnt have been her "freinds husband" but some other douchebag she pulled up from reserves to get a lay in. Way to pull a happy ending in the last 10min of the movie, gime a break

how it shoulda ended was with her walking off and will being the loser, which is what happens in reality. Treat her nice and baby her ass untill she finds some other dude to clean her pipes. Will never even hit it, at least they got that part right.

Rant over and out

lame ass movie

the girl in it was hot though...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I lived with this one dude an his girl, the guy was soooo whipped that he talked about how good the film was for like 45mins after it was finished.

He also thought that movie 'what women want' with Mel Gibson was good. When I told him it was a load of shit, he replied with 'maybe thats why you dont have a girlfriend'... I was close to smashing the shitcunt.

I hung out with some friends tonight at a local bar, these friends included a local bartender. Said bartender was at the bar all of 10 minutes before he got some old but good looking woman to come kick it. An hour later he left with her. Another hour later he came back and was like "yo I ate her out and she jerked me off but..." than started talking to another girl. I told him he has herpes, and he was like "so?"....damn