SHE'S GOTHIC IN HER SYSTEM OF A DOWN T-SHIRT

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (SHE'S GOT THC IN HER SYSTEM)

Haha. Look at the little grin on the daughter's face. She's loving every millisecond.

i thought that too but in the video the ugly bitch had that same expression on her face throughout the whole movie. i'm telling she has a weird face. like one of those masks from that "white chicks" movie.

so whats the back story behind this? I want to know

if i'd have to guess i'd say the girl took a drug test at school, got busted for weed, grans came to pic her up, got into some sort of altercation with the other lady and when her daughters issue came up grans socked her in the face.

just a guess but seems logical to me.

if i'd have to guess i'd say the girl took a drug test at school, got busted for weed, grans came to pic her up, got into some sort of altercation with the other lady and when her daughters issue came up grans socked her in the face.

just a guess but seems logical to me.

I THOUGHT THAT BITCH LOOKED TOO OLD TO BE IN SCHOOL. BUT YOU COULD BE RIGHT, THE DAUGHTER WAS SO UGLY SHE COULD'VE JUST HAD THAT OLD LOOK IN HER LATE TEENS.

sounds logical...

either that or a post court incident..

or maybe chic was on probation and the puncee was her PO.

Thats what i was thinking. Better yet thats what i was really hoping. Juvenile court is such a joke anyway. More juve POs need this treatment.