Blackbook Techniques.

HandPickedGod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has to ruin the page...

I swore by touch twins for ages, especially the pastel set, but i found some zig pens on sale in W.H Smiths from £1.80 each to 49p there on sale for good now, there quite nice and come in loads of colors altho they dont bleed together to smooth the fll, there cheap and tasty.

i was wondering what sort of paper is in those hardcover blackbooks most of you guys use, like newkon (it looks like that book is a hard cover). is it non absorbent or just normal? and is non anbsorbent/bleed proof the same as 'marker paper'?

Yo paper plays an important part. If you buy your book from an art store, you can choose the surface.

But the flicks I did earlier... Just in your everyday cheep black book!

i remember when i first started sketching

me and my mate (who started yonks before me) would sit up the back in english and waste an entire period on sketches

i used his copic markers and he never said a thing about how expensive they were

and i was using them for some pretty toy stuff too

what a champ...

Go simples.

your going to waste your time trying to figure out how the fuck to go complex like everybody else.

But heres a little wildstyle tip for those who already mastered the simple letterform. I.E, your not downtalked by everybody on the forum from the shit you post, And you haven't posted in a toy forum for years.

The uglier and wierder the letter looks, the better. For any of those other dudes that have perfected the wildstyle kind of shit, you'll know what I mean.

I said ugly and wierd, not retarded and toyish. But meybe they fit in the same category.

For those who are just started, and those who still dont get it, ignore the text above.

Go simple simple simple simple simple simple.... And most of all, UNDERSTAND why a letter looks a certain way.

Draw the letter A and figure why it is comparable to a piece of turd that your dog gleefully pumped out of his ass.

that is all.

some shitty wildstyle piece with a shitty hanstyle that I made. First one I ever did.

that doesnt matter, lol your standing in front of your piece, all anyone has to do is take this picture & compare your style to anything else you've ever done illegally and fucking post up wherever the fuck you paint at, and then come the fuck out of nowhere and slap cuffs on your ass. trust and believe man, take my word for it, that kind of shit happens. cops have shadier ways of doing things than you might think. just keep it D L is all...for your sake