Blackbook Techniques.

HandPickedGod

india ink. I refilled an old marker with india ink. Its really nice because once india ink dries its permanent and does not bleed. Its also very dark. I put it in an old artwin because it has the double thinkness.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My blackbooks are all illustrated in the blood of screaming' date=' female virgins under the pale moonlight.[/quote']

biggest serial killer of all time:

Elizabeth Bathory, 1600's

killed over 600 female virgins, only for the sole purpose of showering in their blood,

because she believed the blood of virgins would make her young forever,

giving her eternal life.

• 1 month later...
Whats better.... pantone trias or prismas??

I dunno what to get?

Pantone trias match back to pantone chips. So if you are doing work that will eventually

get transfered to print, then pantone colors are theoretically easier to match for spot printing. But if you just want to do BB work, prismas are fine. Get marker paper, your colors will pop harder.... and also you can look into DR Martins watercolors ( good shit right there )

Might I add that it's all about EXPERIENCE. When you read this, looking for "ill skillz" get your lazy ass away from your computer, and pick up your pen and paper. Its all about practice, through which you'll gain experience. What I tend to do is try as many styles as possible, so people have to stop at each page when they browse my sketchbook. Just try, sketch everywhere, in class, at work, in every spare minute. Then you'll learn, not by reading such fancy tips 'nd tricks.(Though for the more experienced writers out there, this thread is quite good)

Don't think about buying all those expensive shit just yet, try finding out all the possibilities with only one or two pens/pencils. Go on from there.

Might I add that it's all about EXPERIENCE. When you read this, looking for "ill skillz" get your lazy ass away from your computer, and pick up your pen and paper. Its all about practice, through which you'll gain experience. What I tend to do is try as many styles as possible, so people have to stop at each page when they browse my sketchbook. Just try, sketch everywhere, in class, at work, in every spare minute. Then you'll learn, not by reading such fancy tips 'nd tricks.(Though for the more experienced writers out there, this thread is quite good)

Don't think about buying all those expensive shit just yet, try finding out all the possibilities with only one or two pens/pencils. Go on from there.

this dude knows, if your sitting there with your paper infront of you and your gettin frustrated with your letters, markers shouldnt be a thought, i have 5 subject notebooks ive killed in 2 days with the same exact shit just with minor tweaks and flares to see whats possible with them, get every scrap piece of paper, notebook, phone books are mad fun with sharpies, and just kill it, dont try and make the shit look perfect when your first tryin it out, keep puttin it down and it will get natural after you put your time in and only if you put your time in, dont sketch one thing get pissed and read these forums for hours when you could be gettin one step ahead.