i met trifey

HESHIANDET

Re: i met wifey

first of all i cant believe you made a thread on home girl from bathe..second of all i think your stuck in the glory you banged some chick that was down here for the weekend gave you the snatch and now your thinking bout it,... I say hit some NYC poon and get over it....have her send a pic so you see her in the light..not a very good sight...I saw her beofre i was drunk, we all hung out..Homey...She was a quick rip and dip.. Not ot mention the thing she had stuck to her forhead was bugging me out..maybe you got hypnotized by that.haahahahahah

ill stil back you anyways if you love her....,maybe..lmao.......

Yo Jake step in please....HELP!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: i met wifey

scary' date=' im head over heels. she lives very far away in england. the last 2 days have been the best of my life. i dont know what to do.......[/quote']

Dude, I knew this was happening. Actually I was thinking earlier . . . I wonder why I haven't talked to Hesh since the weekend when we were supposed to meet up but didn't. Going to see DJ Craze with the bitch and not having anything sarcastic or negative to say about the night. You have fallen off homey. You are soooooo weak when it comes to girls, you get one smile and a blast in the face from an exploding pussy and your ready to move over seas and live with a bitch that has a kid that you were around for a few days. Since I've known you I've heard you say that you've met wifey like 800 times. You need to focus.

You Have Completely Lost Your Mind.

Don't be a pooosey.

Listen to PSM, he knows his stuff.

haha, this shit is funny..Heshiandet is a romantic.

The step daddy comment reminds me of this dude I know. He met a girl over the net, and the first time they met up, she moved in with him, one year old kid and all. Which is sorta weird, but, anyway, I go over there about a month after this, and there are several Sears family portraits of the three of them on the wall.

dude, son is a manwhore when he's at home, it aint about vacations.

oll girl is straight freekazoid status. she prolly let 16 other dudes dig her out while she was in the states. prolly 2 or 3 at a time. she's a dick monster dude. that doesnt mean you shouldnt move there, it just means you should get your shots and wear one of those prosthetic dill's that keeps you mega safe.

she prolly into fisting, isn't she?

Guest nutsonmychin!

i say this.

think about how hot she'd be if she didnt have an accent. for some reason, accents boost the hot-o-meter thru the roof.

but, that shit gets old after a while

YO B I TOLD NIGGAS BEFORE B. I DONT CONDONE THAT WIFING SHIT. HESH BE EASY MY DU' date=' STOP FUCKING WITH THESE WEIRDBOX BITCHES B BEFORE YOU WAKE UP IN A TUB FULLA ICE WITH A BABIES HEAD IN YOUR LAP AND YOUR LIVER MISSING B.[/quote']

Yeah, thats the real deal.

dont get a wifey, get hyphy

Yo Friday night when i met his newest busted baby momma love of the month, Hesh was all ready to fight some asian dude for touching his busted girls ankle while she was dancing up on some stage.. it was cool watching him get all tough,,, then I almost had to smack homeboy myself for halfstepping on my kicks.