i met trifey

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: i met wifey

But' date=' can she make Krink?[/quote']

me and hesh made krink once, but we added way too much thinner, so every single tag we did just turned into a gigantic silver splotch that you couldnt read. we used it all anyway, then smashed apartment lobbies with etch. we're stone cold rule breakers like that.

well shes got a kid so i dont think shes moving here.

i tend to fall in love and have these uber crushes every two weeks or so whenever i meet a nice girl. as i've said before "this one is different"....haha.

highnotes:

lightskinned w/ freckles

wears her hair in a mohawk

squirts

loves rap and graffiti

ok this whole time i had this cute european girl pictured, with nice dark hair and all that. now i have this grisly picture of some dike with a mohawk that can squirt her pussy:scrambled:

I have really strong feelings for a girl who lives in fuckin' Winnipeg. She is beautiful, can shoot a 69 in golf no problem, plays tennis, and I think she likes me back. Too bad she's in fuckin' Winnipeg. If I ever see her again, I'm gonna do some Dawson's Creek type shit and let her know how I feel.