GIRL FROM MY HIGHSCHOOL IN NEXT BIGBROTHER !

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the asian bitch, one of my mate's sister's friends

http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/image_gallery.asp?gallery_id=5

her friend in highschool gave me my first BJ in an abandoned park

edit - what un unbelievably shit group of people

well...

i peed in her butt

i saw a this girl from high school who was literally the biggest slut i have ever seen, she would walk around with cumwads in her hair or nutstains on the ends of her sleeves and wouldnt even know,can you guess where i saw her???

that mtv dating show "room raiders" hahah

no. i never even heard of the show. the guy that made this thread was just on some "omg-my-best-friend's-sister's-boyfriend's cousin is gonna be on some b-rate reality show with low-ratings i can't believe it i'm i've never known anyone on tv before i'm so excited i'll make a thread about it!"

yeah, you're spot on, i've never been so excited in my life

Shit I think I would be too.

Id freak out if my shadow on a UPS truck in the background of the next Will Smith movie appeared upon my screen.

Id be calling everybody I know.

Id call up my homeboy:

"YO BITCH NIGGA DID YOU SEE ME IN THAT WILL SMITH MOVIE?! IM FUCKIN FAMOUS. I GOT PARIS HILTON ON MY COUCH IM BOUT TO PUNCH THIS BITCH IN THE NECK"

call up moms like:

"YO BITCH NIGGA DID YOU SEE ME IN THE NEW WILL SMITH MOVIE?! I ROCKED THAT SHIT HARD. WHAT? NAW FUCK THAT MA. IM TOO IMPORTANT TO HOLD ON FOR YO BITCH NIGGA SHIT." click*

call up BOREONE like:

"YO ASSFUCK IM FUCKIN FAMOUS. FUCK YOUR HOPPER I WAS IN THAT NEW WILL SMITH MOVIE. TELL YA MOMS IM TOO FAMOUS TO FUCK THE LOCAL BITCH, IM JUMPIN HOLLYWOOD BONES YA HEARD?! DEEZ NUTZ IN YOUR MOUTH RECORD CONTRACTS AND SHIT"

Yea, that last big brother (not that I watch that CRAP) had that chick Ivette which was from my high school. She was alright, but pretty annoying sometimes.

On a side note: Big Brother is WITHOUT A DOUBT, HANDS DOWN, THE -WORST -SHOW in the HISTORY of STUUUUPID shows (and that's a long list)!

Let me get this str8...

They put a bunch of superficial, shallow, moronic people together and tell them all to just make little buddies and talk AS MUCH SHIT AS YOU CAN about everybody in there?? & just watch people lie and backstab and basically just display what piece of shit HUMANs they are??

That show makes me actually want to fight the people responsible for making that shit.