Goodbye Patches

Issac Brock

and RIP Bobby' date=' best friend I ever had..4.30.05[/quote']

My dog is named Bobby.

I've had him since I was a young fella. He's getting old now but still a top class dog. Best friend for sure.

I've also had two cats that I grew up with. Both have died from being run over by a car, on seperate occasions. Fuck, I remmember those days being some of the saddest in my life.

I have also had pets outside of this country, when I was living in Indonesia for a while, I had a cat and two little puppies. Basically they were adopted of the side of the road. You should see the state of the animals in this country. They just walk the streets looking for whatever food they can find. Anyway, this is gonna sound a bit strange, but none of the animals that I had there are still living. One died contracted Rabies and had to be put down (I wasnt in the country at this time, it was living with someone else). The cat was never to be seen again for some un-known reason and the other puppy died from a car.

shit, it kina sounds like I don't even look after my pets, but in Indonesia the streets are busy and most animals get treated like shit there. Still sad none the less when a pet that you took into your arms looses it's life.

Sorry to hear your loss. RIP PATCHES.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.