Goodbye Patches

Issac Brock

I'm 17 years old and I've had my dog since I was 4 and a half. I don't remember not having a dog. Today Patches died. She had cancer in her throat that was diagnosed in november, and it spread all through her lungs. When she woke up today she was breathing heavily and was in pain. Our family took her into the animal hospital and put her down, comforting her as she painlessly fell asleep. Our whole family shed some tears for her, she was really a big part of the family.

I just wanted to share that for those of you who have been through what I went through today. No need to come in this thread and make fun of me, if you don't care about dogs then just go on your merry way.

RIP Patches :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had my dog for 10 years, had to put him down last year...it's gunna be a year at the end of this month actually. There's nothin you can do to change it, but just try to think of the good shit and maybe paint a big RIP piece

RIP Patches and RIP Bobby, best friend I ever had..4.30.05

this thread makes me really sad. i have a dog right now, and i don't like thinking about her dying. she's so innocent and caring, it'd be a real shame to see her go. my dad never let me and my sister get a dog, but he finally gave in after like 13 years of pursuading him, and we got our dog - Fluffy. lol funny name, but it suited her well when she was a pup....now she's just a bad ass that all the neighborhood kids and parents are scared of...little do they know she's down as hell

anyway

RIP to your dog, Patches

this thread makes me really sad. i have a dog right now, and i don't like thinking about her dying. she's so innocent and caring, it'd be a real shame to see her go. my dad never let me and my sister get a dog, but he finally gave in after like 13 years of pursuading him, and we got our dog - Fluffy. lol funny name, but it suited her well when she was a pup....now she's just a bad ass that all the neighborhood kids and parents are scared of...little do they know she's down as hell

anyway

RIP to your dog, Patches

yeah man, what makes me the most sad is how little she understands of it all. they first gave her anasthesia so that she would fall asleep (before the lethal injection) and she just got more and more drowsy and it's just so sad because she doesn't know what's happening to her, she's just getting really tired. she was always so friendly and never did anything wrong.

i had a dog all my life, a german sheperd named candy,we had to put her to sleep 2 summers ago , she had some realy bad digestive problems, it was one of the hardest things i had to do, this dog was litterally with me since i was 4 years old.i was completely devistated.But on a lighter side, when i got back to my apartment the day i put her to sleep, i was smoking a joint in the backyard when i found a just born kitten laying motionless, i thought it was dead, and all the emotion from my dog hit me so i rushed it to the animal hostpital , basically saved its life and it lives with me till this day...

they should just cross breed turles with dogs and get a turtledog

So... would that be a reptimal or a mamile?

I'm sorry for your lost. I haven't had a pet in a long time, but I remember when I was little when my kitten died I felt horrible.

b711e5b5e29ac0c103a0fb4c6fa270dc.th.jpg

08de238b7c8232220114b4f2e626ff8b.th.jpg

RIP Patches. RIP Leo

My puppy Doberman Pincher, Leo. The place that sold us the dog didnt tell us it was sick. Byt the time we got it had an uncurable disease effecting the digestive track,it wouldnt allow it to absord food and nutrients. We had to put it down about 2 or 3 weeks after we got it and it was only a few months old. We later found out that the place that sold us the dog is under investigation by the state for selling sick dogs to people across the nation.