Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

12oz Destruction League Mission Brief

Heres a site for you bored destruction league members to torment....its VERY EASY tor egister, and i dont think you can ever be banned (to the best of my knowledge)

its some online game where you paint shit, and the people on it are complete dumbass toys who take their shit way to serious, and think some kind of status comes from being able to make clean lines on a computer program

have at er

http://www.vandalsquad.com/phpBB2/index.php

oh yeah PS, me and some friends are already causing loads of bullshit shit talk on there that its too funny....kids are vexxed over nothing, its entertainment galore

you gotta either download the thing onto your computer, or go to the home page and use the "online" tool

I bet when these kids see real graffiti they tell their friends "Psh, I can do that. Lets go home and I'll show you on the interweb."

True. Its like if you do a sketch in a blackbook then put the piece on a wall,you can do everything you have drawn.. Its just costs more to paint a piece using so many tins and takes more time .

HAHAHAAAHHHAAAAAHAAAA!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now