redheads

foneiz2

so i know everyone says girls with ginger, red, strawberry or whatever you wanna call it colored hair are a no no. but when they are hot , they are uber hot yes!?

well i have a redhead girl who likes me and is wants it almost immediately.

the only problem is that at myschool as in any there is the uurrrgghhhhh ginger hair kinda vibe. i could ignore it and, i think i may because she is hot. Also she likes to drink and blaze so she would be great to chill with .

any thoughts ?

SMASH OR TRASH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

o ye,

make Your Own Decisions. Since i exited high school last year i came to understand Real life is the biggest high school scene alive. This will be a good test for your life . Will you let the other Ants dictate your life or Will U make love to an amazing girl WHO JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE RED FUCKING HAIR?

ps. get a sex test.

Holy shit are kidding me?

Get drunk,toasted and smash some hot redhead chick but have your friends make fun of you?Are you faggot?Do you suck dick? Fuck the gay kids at your school. Fuck her.

What a waste of the internet.

you my friend seem to be the waste of internet.

you have some valid points but really if i was deciding whether to smash a chick or not would i really suck dick aswell. no i would be very greedy if i did that.

you joined april 2006.

"The grief I may get"?!?!

People who give a shit about what other people think

are pussies.Which would make you a pussy.

Redheads are wonderful, provided you make sure they're not bipolar.

(even then, you still smash, just don't tell them where you live.)

This applies to all women except blondes.With blondes, you just buy earplugs.

you my friend seem to be the waste of internet.

you have some valid points but really if i was deciding whether to smash a chick or not would i really suck dick aswell. no i would be very greedy if i did that.

you joined april 2006.

does the fact i waited to make a new name after the new website override the fact your too muchof pussy to fuck a hot bitch becaus eyour friends will make fun of you. They cant even talk. What are they ganna say? "HAHA YOUR STRAIGHT!YOU FUCKED AHOT GIRL!! EVERYONE LUAGH AT THE STRAIGHT KID!!" You shoudl be making fun of them,your the one getting the pussy,not them.

does the fact i waited to make a new name after the new website override the fact your too muchof pussy to fuck a hot bitch becaus eyour friends will make fun of you. They cant even talk. What are they ganna say? "HAHA YOUR STRAIGHT!YOU FUCKED AHOT GIRL!! EVERYONE LUAGH AT THE STRAIGHT KID!!" You shoudl be making fun of them' date='your the one getting the pussy,not them.[/quote']

ok you have a fair point .

my problem was you rudeness in your post