"SCARY GIRL"

DEE38

Where was I for all this? I have no idea what's going on.

As far as my knowlege on the subject goes (page 1 of this thread) I am inclined to say "fuck that bitch" after reading her usage of "Emotional Rape," since real rape is emotional rape, and what anything anyone on 12oz is just good times.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do feel sorry for that scary girl now. But by reading her space she sounds like an ok chick. Someone who doesnt give a fuck who you are..aslong as your nice to her she will be your friend sorta thing. I find that scary girl is very artistic and yes i have an interest in the holocaust just like you scary girl.

BUT HOW OLD IS SHE?!

Dear Elisabetha,

The way you dress is rather eccentric but thats ok. Life is rough. Not everyone will understand your form of self expression and you have to accept that. In life there will be critics, and they may poke fun at you, but if you truly believe in what you're doing it wont matter. Chin up, work hard, and good luck.

~MAR

P.S.- Understand this because it is the most important thing: No one on 12oz truly means any hurt (and if you'll forgive us Ill teach you how to make krink.:D )

No shit' date=' what happened to 50 cent face??[/quote']

omfg roflbbqsaucezorz

i forgot about her. good question.

on topic:

I don't mind her. She's cool with me, do what you want, look how you want, draw what you want, take pictures how you want. It literally doesn't affect my day at all. She actually looks like she might have something to say, as opposed to more than half the retards I come into contact with every day.