"SCARY GIRL"

DEE38

Hey fuckers

I know alot of you are on her jock, and for the past 2 days i've been writing her and trying to get her to join 12oz ..for whatever reason. Well.... its clear she showed no interest in having a part of us nerds and losers and i know she's been lurking around reading everything we say. Alot of times we'll laugh it off and say something disrespectful like show me your tits, but everything is getting emo'er because I think we're starting to hurt her feelings. Awwwwww. No really though... in all seriousness, most of us, myself included shit-talk apon alot of different people everyday, via the myspace picture post, or any thread really........... pink dildo girl, black ass, those european spiky hair faggots with huge asshole lips, icy hot stuntaz, and etc etc etc. But then "Scary Girl" aka Elisabetha came along and won the hearts of some of us in some magical weird way. This is one girl some of us actually respected in a way... her thoughts, her photographs, her appearance, etc. Well she made a "blog" on her myspace recently and I know shes probably talking about us. Like I said I feel bad. In other cases i'd be like "oh fuck that roast beef sandwhich etc etc emo ass goth scary bitch etc etc etc" but this time is different. I fucking hate the internet... its supposed to be about clowning and seeing tits and illegal music. but this time we actually offended someone and its not as cool. :(

dee-grewaheart38

well, this could be my temporary absence. i'm drained, dissapointed, and hurt.

Current mood: dissapointed.

i think, temporarily, i may erase everything of mine; via myspace. i am growing very tired of getting taken advantage of. I do not appreciate my personal photography, art, and writing being used without my permission-credit-and-approval. i know about 30 cases. more or less. ( i haven't any idea about the cases i do not know of.) thankyou to those who've been sweet enough to respect my very personal- VERY personal - means of expression.

it's kind of like emotional rape.

i may have to renovate until i can find sufficient means of copywrite. all of my images & artwork are, however-it's unfortunate i have to figure out more obvious ways in doing so.

i'm not sure when all of this will take place, but i am a human and i do have real feelings.

i've been brutally bashed, complimented beyond reason-(thankyou. so much.), ridiculed, and harrased.

however! i have developed some of the most marvelous relationships, ever.

<3

the conclusion is; opinion is beautiful.

call me whatever you want. i am okay with myself-and i'm okay if you aren't.

physical attacks are entirely okay. i'm fascinated by any sort of observation. i let them all go. you cannot let that sort of thing effect you. how could you survive?

however,

i feel EXTREMELY cheated and.or disrespected when my personal feelings; i.e. art/photography/writing/etc. is abused and used for someone's own personal benefit-without the decency to ask me first.

i am not okay with this.

i can't be.

i appreciate everything any of you ever say. i do. more than you know. <3

love.

i really want to say "SHOW ME YOUR TITS BITCH" but i cant :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she puts herself out on myspace like anyone with a myspace account does..

dee you get some props for trying to talk to her, but face it ur not gonna hit it in a million years. the girl obviously is on some other shit, which apparently, none of us of will ever understand.

the girl is not even original. people have been doing the whole goth/witch/scary movie shit forever.

let it go... or atleast badger her until she delets her account and takes pictures of herself cutting her wrists in her bathtub w/ socks on.

Fuck her..Skilla's right.She put herself out there like that..She should have made her

fucking account private from day one.Obviously, she thinks she's too good to lower herself

to our level..And that pisses me off.12 oz has introduced me to some of the most creative

minds of this, or any century, but it just so happens that we all have great senses of humor..

We were bound to piss people off eventually..but really, this happens every day on

one message board or another. If you value privacy that much, then monitor the info

you're putting out there..

But if you get naked pics, tell her we all apologize, and post 'em.

Yo, she seems like she'd be nice to do acid with, but who the fuck gives a shit if she deletes her myspace account? Actually, that'd be pretty cool on us for having shut down a myspace account without even trying.

She's probably not even talking about the myspace picture post in her blog, anyway. Who's stealing her work? Nobody. We're just exposing it to more people, which is, I'm sure, fine by her.

Rule 1) Everything you say or post on the WORLD wide web is not just broadcast to your friends, beware...

Rule 2) Myspace does have a privacy setting allowing you to control who sees your account

Rule 3) Emotional rape is some dumb and over the top emotional shit to say. It dishonors actual rape victims. Just say 'my feelings are hurt' becauses thats all it is

Rule 4) When said feelings get hurt, if they were truly hurt, do not make a blog about it on the same site that supposidly is the source of your misery

...I'd keep going but I think I pretty much got it.