Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beardo

im about to start watching the sopranos

dude, meadow is dumb hot this season. theres an episode where she's stripping for her boyfriend.

shit is decent.

season 1

disc 1

ive probably seen like 2 episodes ever.

Good one ya mate. Tell us what you will do after you finish watching the sopranos. im sure we would love to know

Have fun, see you in about 2 months if you like it.

I'm re-watching Oz on DVD for the second time, best show ever made on television. We're up to season 4.1 at this point.

Have fun, see you in about 2 months if you like it.

I'm re-watching Oz on DVD for the second time, best show ever made on television. We're up to season 4.1 at this point.

you gay? you enjoy watching dudes fuck eachother? you enjoy shows that are so poorly written, and so far from reality that their plots look like swiss cheese that's been shot up with a machine gun?

i liked oz alot for a minute, then it just got ridiculous. someone new dies every single week.

Lost is pissing me off. There's a commercial break every ten minutes, sometimes less. And they keep showing stupid shit like the thing between the two asians and the thing between the old white guy and old black lady. If I wanted to watch a love story I'd watch Oz.

I watched maybe four episodes before this last winter when i caught all 5 seasons, its pretty damn good but it got repetitive after awhile...

i was in the same situation you are in a few weeks ago,

i ended up downloading all the seasons and watching them in like 3 days,

its mad good. word holla

the wire is the best show on television. Oz was good the first season. then when shit like guys getting killed with sharpened fingernails started happening. i was out quick.

the wire is the best show on television. Oz was good the first season. then when shit like guys getting killed with sharpened fingernails started happening. i was out quick.

Sopranos: Nearly gospel. *season 5 could have been better.

The Wire: Fun.A little too emotional at times, but pretty damned good.

Deadwood: I fucking loved Tombstone..This is like Tombstone the TV show.

I miss having HBO..Sundays used to be like family night with the crew.

season 1

disc 1

ive probably seen like 2 episodes ever.

that's 2 more episodes than i've ever seen.

i've contemplated buying the seasons like you, but i have so many dvd's sitting on the shelf, many which have never been watched or even opened.

i watched a season in a day' date=' it was pretty sleazy[/quote']

i used to do some dirtbag shit like that myself. watching entire seasons in a day. you feel weird afterwards. like when you go outside you have moved from one reality/universe to another.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now