im about to start watching the sopranos

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Have fun, see you in about 2 months if you like it.

I'm re-watching Oz on DVD for the second time, best show ever made on television. We're up to season 4.1 at this point.

you gay? you enjoy watching dudes fuck eachother? you enjoy shows that are so poorly written, and so far from reality that their plots look like swiss cheese that's been shot up with a machine gun?

i liked oz alot for a minute, then it just got ridiculous. someone new dies every single week.

the wire is the best show on television. Oz was good the first season. then when shit like guys getting killed with sharpened fingernails started happening. i was out quick.

Sopranos: Nearly gospel. *season 5 could have been better.

The Wire: Fun.A little too emotional at times, but pretty damned good.

Deadwood: I fucking loved Tombstone..This is like Tombstone the TV show.

I miss having HBO..Sundays used to be like family night with the crew.

season 1

disc 1

ive probably seen like 2 episodes ever.

that's 2 more episodes than i've ever seen.

i've contemplated buying the seasons like you, but i have so many dvd's sitting on the shelf, many which have never been watched or even opened.

i watched a season in a day' date=' it was pretty sleazy[/quote']

i used to do some dirtbag shit like that myself. watching entire seasons in a day. you feel weird afterwards. like when you go outside you have moved from one reality/universe to another.

When I was like 15 and got arrested for the first time I was on an ill "punishment" or whatever the fuck they called it, and I watched like 3 seasons of the Sopranos straight. I pulled some similar shit when I was 11-ish and real sick, but with Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Both times I felt a lil weird afterwards