Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Man with the Answers

Friday Night Losers thread, aspirin smokers

I lost my old thread, 12oz search sux...

anyway my friday night:

went out 4pm

7-11

gas: $3 a gallon, 87 octane, $10

2 becks 24s and a bowl pack, went to beach, laid out

trainspotted

drive back

safeway

12 pack of ultra light amber, michelob (pretty good)

8 pack cali rolls, brown rice stee

can of starbucks expresso, light

9:30pm getting stoned on #5 of 12er...

i just got off work.. and have to work tomorrow morning so nothing going on here, besides a few tall cans

i just got off work and have to go to the dmv in the morning and then to work.

yo i get paid, but i dont know if all this work is worth it.

i'll just have a six tonight and watch some foriegn musical my girl wants to watch.

I could of used this thread last night (friday night). Its now 3pm on a saturday.

My friday night went as followed;

1. Msn

2. 12oz

3. raiding sites for flicks to post on 12oz

4. music

bump... so I guess its cinco de mayo, which is the st. patricks day/ independence day for mexicans and west coast peeps...

left work early, went home took a nap, just woke up about an hour ago, 'bout to re-up on the endo.. normally I should meet up with some friends and hit the bars since I could def meet hot chicks tonight... but being a loser instead I will load up on beer, hit the beach and watch the sunset alone thinking of how lonely and misunderstood I am...while listening to Spice 1. Later I'll get more beer at safeway and/or 7-11, go home, and go on here and talk shit...

word!!!

Finish work aka browsing 12oz, homegirls b-day party, sex with the ex or sex with some new, hopefully control myself enough to avoid whiskey dick syndrome (no homo).

work starting tomorrow

today was spent at physio therapy, at home and preparing for work (paperwork)

yay!

just got some KFC and gonna chill the rest of the night, since i have to work tomorrow

-worked til 9:30pm

-got home did laundry/clean...good but lame.

-ordered a sandwich

-ate, smoked, the end.

I just decided: I wish i had a graph of my 12oz usage post/views over the last 5 years and see how it correlated to shit going on in my reg life... right now I feel like i'm spending too much time on here... and my neighbors can hear(*sp) me typing...

I woke up mad early, went with my boy to the DMV, then we chilled for a lil bit, got flicks of some shit (some crate I painted got moved before I could flick it ajkelrhgouegho), and he dropped me off. I went and saw that movie Poseidon (not bad), then walked to get some food in the rain, got completely soaked. After I ate I was walkin around chillin, seen my boy arguin with some dude, came runnin over, guy pussied out and nothin happened. I left and5 mins later I get a call sayin they saw dude again and beat the shit out of him. I missed out :-(

saving my money and energy for the MIDGET WRESTLING CONTEST TOMORROW NIGHT...

the shit will be wild

midget wrestling FUCKIN rules.

^^^ met the most gorgeous girl from Cincinatti she is the bomb

fuxk how am I goona survive without her from here on in?

she even told me she was gonna booty call me this weeek while she's blowing my mate in the bathroom motherfuck I can't get her off my mind.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

i filled out a job application. Brought my girl lunch at work. Looked at some shit hole apartments. Lounged around the house for the rest of the day. Took a nap. Watched some tv and movies.

I chilled with friends until I had to leave for basketball, but basketball plans fell apart somehow and I ended up sitting around doing nothing. Called girl but she didnt answer, left a message george costanza status. Obviously I haven't received a call back. GREAT FRIDAY!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now