the crapper

Guest nutsonmychin!

Guest nutsonmychin!

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:

"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom. I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed,

"Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says:

"So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:

"Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here."

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question:

"Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me. I figured I could politely end the conversation. I say:

"No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say, nervously:

"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!

yeah. someone posted it as a bulletin on myspace.

i thought it was funny, but then i thougth about how much funnier it would have been if it had actually happened to my friend.

so i thought i'd make it funny.

thanks clue.

you got a big ol WACK coming yer way.

Guest nutsonmychin!

true crapper story

K...so you can tell when someone's tryin to pinch a loaf, speshly with dude's im sure. but chicks too. there's no sound, maybe a shuffle of a foot to be certain the other person knows yer there. If i ever come across someone mid dump, i will make sure to be very swift in my pee buisness. go, quick wash, out the door. sometimes you get into a battle of witts with a neighboring stall. you both gotta drop a duece. you wait, you wait. who is the weaker link? or you both just gotta go so bad you shit in unison. but the thing i cannot fuckin handle.

when someone KNOWS you're waiting for them to leave to do your thing. Maybe you drank a case of PBR last night? maybe you had Indian. whatever it is, it needs to be dealt with in private... These bitches will take a leisurly piss, fix their hair,,,touch up make up, etc. HOW FUCKING RUDE. ugh.

only thing worse is when there's a bathroom with one stall, and someone is waiting, and they wait INSIDE. like, not right outside the door. but like inches away, just sitting there .

god. some people.

true crapper story

K...so you can tell when someone's tryin to pinch a loaf, speshly with dude's im sure. but chicks too. there's no sound, maybe a shuffle of a foot to be certain the other person knows yer there. If i ever come across someone mid dump, i will make sure to be very swift in my pee buisness. go, quick wash, out the door. sometimes you get into a battle of witts with a neighboring stall. you both gotta drop a duece. you wait, you wait. who is the weaker link? or you both just gotta go so bad you shit in unison. but the thing i cannot fuckin handle.

when someone KNOWS you're waiting for them to leave to do your thing. Maybe you drank a case of PBR last night? maybe you had Indian. whatever it is, it needs to be dealt with in private... These bitches will take a leisurly piss, fix their hair,,,touch up make up, etc. HOW FUCKING RUDE. ugh.

only thing worse is when there's a bathroom with one stall, and someone is waiting, and they wait INSIDE. like, not right outside the door. but like inches away, just sitting there .

god. some people.

I dont get it. Girls dont go to the bathroom.

I dont get it. Girls dont go to the bathroom.

thats what I was thinking but I guess they do from

what Porkchop is saying

....unless she is sectretly a he and is not telling us the truth

she could be like that girl on the strip-poker game

ewwwwww

was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:

"cousin fucker, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom. I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed,

"how did you know i fucked my cousin"

And the other person says:

"well your just the biggest thing on the internet since myspace"

true crapper story

god. some people.

so you can't take a shit if you aren't alone?

hahahah

I take a sick pleasure in doing all I can to gross the poor bastard sharing that room out

it's even funnier when its an office type environment, and you recognize the other people by their shoes... and when you see them later it's like 'what's up' and they know the deal.