Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chorus

First Aid Nyeeguuuh

So I'm working working the other day, on the first of my two jobs (not the one with autistic kids), and some eldery lady came up and asked me for directions. I didn't know the building and she didn't know the street name so I apologised and said I couldn't help. She turns around to ask a taxi parked at a red light, trips on the curb and smashes her face into the window pretty hard. I go to see if she's ok but she's standing and her husband is doing the do before I even get close so I go back to my job. I'm in a soft mood and feeling bad for her (she's standing but looks hurt and her husband is holding her) so i figure when I get done with what I'm doing, I'll fuck off and find the place she was looking for. I turn to look again and she's collapsed on the street corner with her husband freaking out. I'm not first on the scene, before I can do anything some lady who seemed to be a trained nurse has calmly turned her on her side and is asking the relevant questions. The turning thing is not something I would of known to do at all.

Reflecting on it, it occurred to me that knowing these things is something that I will find usefull on a regular basis. For instance in the last 3 months I can think of four situations I've been in where it would of helped if I had known first aid. (there have probably been more that have slipped my memory). Plus I work with Autistic kids. Them little nigga's is always fucking themselves up.

Anyone done one?

Discuss.

*typo

I have first aid, h2s, dangerous driving, whmis, irp 16 and start right... all need to work in the oil field.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now