Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gunm

Dooooood! It's 4/20......man!

Ugh, I do not know why i always made such a big deal out of this in high school....the scary part is that there are grown adults that think this is the best day of the year

"Like....I normally smoke weed but today it takes on a special significance for me dooood"

As if smoking today is going to get you higher than it normally would.:scrambled:

I don't mind weed but i do mind people that elevate it to this level of spiritual transcendance(sp?) or just use it as an excuse not to do shit.

Whatever......it's Hitlers birthday all these hippie jerks and teenagers are celebrating anyway today

--- today's a good time. despite the hype.

telegraph has grown to suck much penile,

however, on a day like today it can be quite entertaining.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Who cares. People who celebrate Hilters birthday are the same people that fuck their cousins.

As increadible lame as it is, i still like this "holliday". Reminds me of the relatively care free days of hight school

yeah my neighbor came over at 12:01 last night and asked if I wanted to hit a blunt with him and his boys

obviously cause it just turned 4/20

I actually thought it was a little humorous cause I used to do the same shit when I was his age

Well, not like i care about who celebrates Big H's birthday....like you said, they all live in the woods n shit.

I will becelebrating the day with a cocktail on my stoop after work and that's about it.

Guest nutsonmychin!

a)i love b-legit.

b) i dont celebrate hitlers birthday

c) i stay high of the granddaddy

d) my cuticle is really bugging me

smoking weed is overrated

today i will be picking up my check and getting a cellphone

oh and i will celebrate hitlers memory by breaking the windows of a shop owned by juden

Oh shit...really?

we've got all our eggs in one basket today....

Drugs

Genocide

School Shootings

I don't smoke, and don't really care who does, but as my asian loving homie Lens said, I can't stand the muthafuckas that make herb their life. It's like come on, you're not Bob Marley, corny muthafucka

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yo this blunt is good... up with genocide drugs and school shootings

^^^

I had a roomate once that kicked her bf to the curb and that jerk stayed in our living room for weeks. ALways bitched about not having money yet still had all kinds of cash on hand to be able to buy bags of weed everyday.

I don't mind puffing nopw and again but generally only when I am having sex or being a bum at my house.

Definately not something I like to indulge in out in public.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now