railroad cops

FuzZy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I was at a railroad crossing the othernight and the train was stopped.....so I got out of my car and decided to bench a little while I was waiting. Well out of no where a dick from the rail company comes up and starts drilling me about taking pics of trains and that its illegal and all that shit. Then he tells me I can either wait for the cops or give him my tag numbers.....reason he couldn't see them cause I was obviously standing in front of them. So I had no way out w/ out him seeing my tags and didn't feel like waiting for the cops...so I left.

Well my cousin ran in my house telling me there was a railraod cop out front asking questions about my car and where I was........

What can they even do.....I didn't know even know that it was illegal but the dude said since 911 they have been freaking out about shit like that??/??

any suggestions or comments...........

personally i feel these people are doing their job. after 9/11 they've been ordered to grill every little detail. so i don't mind when i'm at an airport and i'm taken off to the side and asked questions and they have to do "extra" searches. because if you know you're not wrong, aren't planning any terrorist attack and got nothing illegal on you, then you've got nothing to worry about. what made him want to do all that (coming to your house the next day, etc)? i don't know what happened, but usually in situations like that i would just tell people i'm just a free-lance photographer that likes taking pictures of trains. after that if he tells me i can't take pictures period then i'll just stop. did you ever say anything to him or were you being a dick?

but I didn't think it illegal either to take flics of a train seeing how it is public

trains are not public they and the property they ride are owned and thus not public enities, beyond that the idea of "PUBLIC" is not the right granting idea its portrayed to be.

nah I told dude I take pictures of trains and didn't wise off to him one bit

....so the situation didn't get out of control at all

I respect him for doing his job becuase of all the 9/11 shit but he was still

on some sort of powertrip becuase he was being an ass the whole time

while I was just being cool and dealing with it

I have gotten out of plenty of things just letting someone ride there powertrip out

and let them finish yappin there mouth

....but this guy took it to the next level and sent the NS cops to my fucking house

to fucking intaregate me

-cant spel gewd

personally i feel these people are doing their job. after 9/11 they've been ordered to grill every little detail. so i don't mind when i'm at an airport and i'm taken off to the side and asked questions and they have to do "extra" searches. because if you know you're not wrong' date=' aren't planning any terrorist attack and got nothing illegal on you, then you've got nothing to worry about. what made him want to do all that (coming to your house the next day, etc)? i don't know what happened, but usually in situations like that i would just tell people i'm just a free-lance photographer that likes taking pictures of trains. after that if he tells me i can't take pictures period then i'll just stop. did you ever say anything to him or were you being a dick?[/quote']

so you wouldnt mind if the gov. put a camera in your living room? since youre not doing anything wrong you have nothing to hide....

So the guy left his business card on my door this morning for me to call him

He isnt a railcop or NS cop or whatever there called

He is JTTF.....Joint Terrorism Task Force

which is a branch of the FBI

I can't wait to call him.....its going to be so much fun!!!

sarcasm

So the guy left his business card on my door this morning for me to call him

He isnt a railcop or NS cop or whatever there called

He is JTTF.....Joint Terrorism Task Force

which is a branch of the FBI

I can't wait to call him.....its going to be so much fun!!!

sarcasm

your best bet would be killing him.