marc ecko, still fake

Mayor Bill Campbell

Well to be honest' date=' i have never seen his shit ever. Can someone link me up to some of his illegal or legal works of "art"? I just heard he was some cunt with dope styles and shit[/quote']

he says himself in the video that he never got past his parent's basement. he was never up. i've seen one piece of his from when he used to paint, and it's your average 12 year old's first attempt at graffiti.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: mark ecko, still a dick riding sucker keeping wiggers dipped since 92.

35mmlife

you must not have heard about IBMs 'free adveritising for us' campaign

when they used stencils to do IBM graffiti in SF

Sony has also utilized graffiti in their quest for free advertising.

this isn't creative manipulation or resourcefulness, or even "putting themselves out there"

it's a blatant rape of the graffiti subculture

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,69741,00.html

pi5send3_f.jpg

pi5send2_f.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2001/07/ibm.html

ibm.jpg

weak sauce.

people like Totem really have fucking raped graffiti. That man has tons of money yet he still puts up corporate stencils...

yeah, he rented a jet in (i think) portland, painted it in a hanger and made everyone involved sign super strict non disclosure agreements. the whole thing was staged and bullshit.

ecko's partner also donated money to the bush cheny election in 04. fuck an ecko.

Re: mark ecko, still a dick riding sucker keeping wiggers dipped since 92.

the whole time i was watching his stupid 'freedom of expression' speech bullshit' date=' i wasn't listening to a word he said, i just watched as [b']he only blinked with one eye! he is an alien sent from mars here to eat our brains!!!!![/b]

oh, and if you didn't know already, the video is staged. he didn't tag a plane. in fact, he's never tagged anything.

bet he held the can wrong and sprayed himself in the eye that dumbass.:shakehead: