You know when you get into a fight and later remember things you should have said?

Soup BDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im one week away from graduating art school.

Thing with my school is cocky bastards usually are teachers pets, so theres no problem.

Why were you really called in? To me being called into the main office of my dept would be for a pretty ridiculous reason, like running the halls naked or burning people's projects (or stealing someone's laptop.)

Anyway, your stuff is pretty good. I dig the photos. I cant say Im the best designer around (also cause I hate graphic design even though its my major) but I do have my own style. Although visually pleasing, that AAU logo is kind of a cliche design now. Just being honest.

Re: You know when you get into a fight and later remember things you should have said

the only up i'll give you on me is that i dont consider my pohotography art' date=' cause really they do all the work and really just push the button[/quote']

hoops.jpg

Nigga pllleeasse. You thought about composition here, lighting, and even darkened the sky so the couds came in. You're a hardcore design fag.

I'm trying to get some other photos I did with my friend's Rebel, but they're on his external harddrive. Should have some more stuff to post up soon.

uh no nigga, you need to shut your cock hole quikly. you're the faggot complaining about your hard knocked life of living in chinatown SF and going to art school, rough shit homie.

this is the problem with a lot of artists, and why im probally gonna merk half the student body when i transfer, cause yall think your lack of inspiration is the end of the world, cause you have soooooo much to contribute and express, but gee wiz, just cant figure out how, o dear, what ever will you do?

fuck you faggot.

i eat art fags for breakfast

^NO HOMO^

to elaborate:

you=the type of fag who blames the world, cause aint nothing ever your own fault.

me= retry, repeat, experiment, asks for help when needed, gives props, smacks bamas, stands and delivers it.

porkchop= id fuck her

burn me already

^stop talking^

Re: You know when you get into a fight and later remember things you should have said

Oh wait' date=' Fred-"Its not a college, its a university," Who's the pretentious fag0r?.[/quote']

Um how about still you? You seriously think if you ask someone "what faggot college they are attending" they are going to be all friendly vibes? That shit can only add to your faggot vibes.

I called it gay for having dumbass conservate dipshits in the student body who would rather not oppose idiots in the administration and feel more confortable bending over.

You called it a college for faggots.

At least we're on the same page.

Photos coming this weekend. My boy was in Pamona getting ready for Art Center.

ghostface2.jpg

Honestly, I'm glad you're a ghostface fan and all, but the quality of that picture is terrible. Same with the guy being arrested, those are so underexposed its ridiculous. I'm no art critic though and don't know very much about photography, so don't take me too seriously, let me know if I'm wrong. I do like the rest of your photos a whole lot. What kind of camera/lens are you using?

Oh, and Soup, that was pretty funny how you talked about the composition and all of his basketball photo. I think you really took what he said too literally..

thanks

the one of the jumpouts was a bad exposure. the ghostface one is not, photobucket has a tendancy to fuck shit up when it resizes. some of those are negitive scans, and the files come out round 20-50mb, so resizing it for the web with out fucking them up can suck.

i use a 2002 rebel with the stock lens, nothing fancy, had a nikon d50, now the pigs got it. i dont get it back till after my trial.

film:

the jumpouts was fugi 1600

the rest are tmax400

"you know both of you need to shut the fuck up when you're laying your pictures down like they were Magic cards" -Pinup

Anyway, you're good. I think that b ball shot is dope as hell, but you're also shooting with a rebel. My friend's digital rebel was the sickest cameras I've ever used. Those cuba shots and that balcony were with an A60. And with the exception of your b.ball shot, it's not composition or exposure that makes your photos good, it's the mixed-media feel of scanning in positive film. They're all also black and white, lets see you shoot in sepia or color even.

Anyway, I said I'd post the shots this weekend, meanwhile you're still down three if you've got more stuff I know I, and everyone else on 12oz wants to see em.

thanks

the one of the jumpouts was a bad exposure. the ghostface one is not, photobucket has a tendancy to fuck shit up when it resizes. some of those are negitive scans, and the files come out round 20-50mb, so resizing it for the web with out fucking them up can suck.

i use a 2002 rebel with the stock lens, nothing fancy, had a nikon d50, now the pigs got it. i dont get it back till after my trial.

film:

the jumpouts was fugi 1600

the rest are tmax400

ah, that sucks, cause that ghostface picture is actually really good aside from that shitty noise. anyway, did you like the d50? I was thinking of getting one if I ever get a dslr. And question about it--you know how the rebel has the fstop right conveniently behind the shutter button? is it similar in the d50?

well, i was fucking with a cannon dslr after class today, thing focuses faster than shit, the controls are nice and the quality is good to. only thing is, i want all that in a dslr that goes up to 3200 iso, and the majority of affordable nikon and cannon digital slr's only got up to 1600iso. the d50 has the ftop where the right thumb would go, so its still convienient. i would go with the digital rebel if i could do it over again, which i probally will. the majority of field photojournalists use cannon.

^blazzed^