My Ex totaled her car

Gunm

She was in oakland last night and some pair of thugged out teenagers were doing 50mph, ran a red light and slammed into her suv on the drivers side. She spun out, smashed into a gate and was dazed for several minutes before she knew what happened.

The guys that hit her got all bloody out of the car and ran off not soon before a fleet of cops and ambulances showed up. She walked away with little more than a bump on her head but apparently her ride was so fucked up to see it you would assume someone was killed.

Anyway, she hit me up this morning and told me what happened. I immediatly left work and went to see her, getting more than a little drunk in the process to calm myself the fuck down. I am glad my boss is in Japan on business right now because I am pretty faded at my desk.

I told her that when they catch those kids to nail'em to the fucking wall....if not, they'll just do this again to someone else.

I'll post pictures in a few days when she sends'em to me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!
That sucks.

Kinda OT..another Fast and Furious(ly gay) movie is coming out soon.

Everyone will once agian have to drive carefully in order not to get run over by some 15 year old in a honda doin 80mph in the city.

count chocula?

same thing happened to my friend... somebody smashed into his car.. the car was just in pieces and my friend got a small scratch on his arm.

the guy who hit him was crying when he apporached the car cause he thought he had killed someone..

when the police/medics arrived.. they all thought someone had died; by the look of the accident.

maybe she lived and saw some flash that told her to bone you for the rest of her life.

what does the current girlfriend think of the whole:

"I immediatly left work and went to see her, getting more than a little drunk in the process to calm myself the fuck down. I am glad my boss is in Japan on business right now because I am pretty faded at my desk. "

thing?

but it's good that she's okay!

Thank you folks....

By last night she was back to her old self so i can now get back to my own business.

No, i didn't smash....I gave her a kiss and that's about it. I was too shaken from the news to eat lunch much less smash yesterday.

She'll probably have some photos for me during the next few days and I will post when I get'em. She talked to lawyer last night to discuss all her legal options

Once again, thanks for all the well wishes.

edit: and thanks sneak......once a ricepicker, always a ricepicker....ha ha

thanks fuzzy.....like I said earlier, the crash was so bad that everyone at the scene had their jaws drop when she was walking around in high heels like it wasn't a big deal

In all the time i have known her, that girl has come close to dying more times than i can count.....it's been nerver wracking over the years and the other night just stacks it higher.