London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I feel bad for Ozone and Wants, why would you post something like that. Seriously man, that's not something we want to hear. And that post about the cops killed by a train, that's just plain messed up that you would post that. Like every writer in here, I too dislike the cops because of what they do and stand for, but they ARE STILL PEOPLE. Just because they try to stop us from doing what we do, doesn't mean that they need to be disrespected when they pass away. Now you can criticize me all you want for feeling this way, but I really don't care. COPS ARE STILL HUMAN BEINGS, THEY ARE STILL ONE OF US, REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY DO FOR A LIVING. So all I have to say to the people disrespecting the dead police officers is...SHOW SOME GODDAMNED RESPECT!

Not to mention the fact that news reports said that the BTP denied chasing them hence causing them to run into the path of the westbound train. Fuckin cunts i dont care what you say, yeah disrespecting someone who passed is shitty but dont ever come on here saying cops are "one of us." I know what you meant and kids were just a bit wrecked over these deaths and said some whack shit but no one wants to hear anything but the good memories people had of these two kids as people and writers friends, sons siblings etc.. RIP.

I don't mean 'one of us' as in us graff writers...I mean us humans. I do hate the fuckin cops. They criticize and abuse us because of who we are and what we stand for...which is a disobeyment of their rules. i'm not tryin to make waves...i'm just tryin to say that everyopne needs respect when they're gone. OZONE AND WANTS....R.I.P!

• 3 weeks later...

u all need to stop talking and start walking, get out there and hit some trains, some walls, some shutters, not one of u on this whole thread is out there. by out there i mean OUTTHERE every day racking bomming smacking up bozzaz runnin from Rozzaz like the takes and the cozzaz. All u people make me mad, chattin ur shit to each other, 'oh he said this about him' 'no no i thought he showed him that' 'oh my gosh really my manz a boy dem u know'. shut up and write or go to sleep and turn off the light, alright!!!???

u all need to stop talking and start walking, get out there and hit some trains, some walls, some shutters, not one of u on this whole thread is out there. by out there i mean OUTTHERE every day racking bomming smacking up bozzaz runnin from Rozzaz like the takes and the cozzaz. All u people make me mad, chattin ur shit to each other, 'oh he said this about him' 'no no i thought he showed him that' 'oh my gosh really my manz a boy dem u know'. shut up and write or go to sleep and turn off the light, alright!!!???

you could do with the practice too ya little cunt