Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

London Underground

Curtis,nothing ever changes on these threads...its always Uk versus...The flicks tell the real story of the Uk at the mo,and seems to be a lack of them! Thats not to say nothing is getting done,but the constant rubbing of the chin,the swagger of "2 world wars,1 world cup...no surender" It all gets a bit embarassing really..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody drinks vb we export it from australia to you lot along with Peter Andre.

Have a mad cow steaks on ya bbq and relax outside in the snow drink a couple of VBs have a winge about certin aussie writters and how your loosing the cricket rugby soccor and any other sport your shithouse at.

Its ok to be jelous we feel sorry for you lot you got nothing good after all.

what I find ironic is that because of london undergrounds high numbers of police, harsh jail time 4 graff and exessive cctv foreign writers can pretty much do what they like.

Foreigners will never experience how london WAS up until about 1997-8. foreign writers dont get robbed and battered in yards and around the underground because of this increased security...otherwise, and mark my words, all the aussies would NEED to be down with londoners otherwise it would be lights out and alot less painting.

and that isnt on a 'I hate aussies' tip it's just how things would be if there wasnt all this extra policing and suveillence everywhere...same would apply ..and often did, to english writers who wernt from london

so all you foreign writers who think that you hate the police...in actual fact they have made your lives alot safer here in london...I for one would regulary patrol the lines with a hammer or some other tool and stick up writers....and Im getting on..imagine what the younger rats would be doing now!

just my thoughts on the debate...no sides... dont give me no grief, Im not inerested in arguing about things I have experienced.

peace

"I for one would regulary patrol the lines with a hammer or some other tool and stick up writers"....you sad motherfucker. seriously,is that all you life amounts to? you at most might get a couple cans and a disposable camera.....thats pretty retarded:lol: :confused:

you sad motherfucker. seriously,is that all you life amounts to? you at most might get a couple cans and a disposable camera.....thats pretty retarded:lol: :confused:

You internet gay you obviously know nothing about the true origins of graffiti on trains if you think thats "retarted" You'd get peeled very quickly out on the lines. But obviously graffiti for you is coming on the internet...

yes, I've been to australia. Perth, Sydney, Cairns, Darwin, some other places.

It aint that great bruv. That's why you all leave when you finish school. Deal with it.

more false information there mate, no wonder you called it a dump, what goods ever come from darwin perth or cairns.not a whole lot.

anyways back to the underground and whos destroying.D