London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the crack with saying who peeps are, infact, why on earth was that flic even posted? if i posted a flic of your mom, her address and what her cunto of a son wrote, you wouldnt be happy would you? if they are who you claim they are, you should show a lil more respect, imean, hell, hes holding a knife!:shook: :beat: :biglaugh: :lol:

get a clue and shut up you fucking toy

^^^haha! fucking toy what? prick! makes no difference to me who they are, you're putting names to faces (or trying!), and we all know the police check these kind of forums, so to me that makes you as good as a grass, and who likes grasses? no motherfucker, thats who, so i think you should 'get a clue'! and as for shutting up, i check this thread every once in a while, and sit back and say nothing, because its an embarrassment! its all chitchatshat, and to be fair, you contribute alot of the bollox, so dont step to me with 'shut up', i'm guessing you're not english, because if you were you wouldnt want the world to see your capital, represented like this. even if the colours are running, and this isnt a fair rep, peeps who dont live in london, still come to forums like these to see whats what.

no. who saw the news the other day? the review on the graffiti over xmas? they took bits of that DW video they have in the making which was posted on youtube. They took clips of it from the internet and used it in the news. thats how you know the internet is fuckin bait, how long will it take for you heads to realise that this is the easiest way for them 2 get info, to listen to you fools talk about stainers, yards, paint shops, missions, fuckin hell. just do ur shit and wise up.

^^^haha! fucking toy what? prick! makes no difference to me who they are, you're putting names to faces (or trying!), and we all know the police check these kind of forums, so to me that makes you as good as a grass, and who likes grasses? no motherfucker, thats who, so i think you should 'get a clue'! and as for shutting up, i check this thread every once in a while, and sit back and say nothing, because its an embarrassment! its all chitchatshat, and to be fair, you contribute alot of the bollox, so dont step to me with 'shut up', i'm guessing you're not english, because if you were you wouldnt want the world to see your capital, represented like this. even if the colours are running, and this isnt a fair rep, peeps who dont live in london, still come to forums like these to see whats what.

you clearly dont know what youre on about and noone from london gives a fuck what you or any of the other fucking bumpkins or any other internet losers think so eat a big one you faggot.

Tube graffiti guerrillas leave greetings and a bill

VANDALS taunted the police during a Christmas Day rampage that caused thousands of pounds of damage to Camden Town Tube station.

Daubing “Merry Xmas BTP” on the wall to underline their defiance of British Transport Police, a gang of graffiti artists defaced platforms, electronic noticeboards and escalators in a day-long spree that has baffled investigators trying to determine how they got access to the gated and padlocked station.

BTP chiefs admitted to the New Journal yesterday (Wednesday) that a pre-Christmas campaign to deter the spray-can criminals had backfired.

A spokesman said: “It looks as though the publicity in advance has contributed to an increase over Christmas.

“Although we haven’t had any injuries, which is a positive, this is very disappointing. We’ll need to learn some lessons.”

As news emerged that gangs had targeted up to 70 stations over Christmas, the spokesman denied that the brazen graffiti artists had revealed a weakness in the Underground’s security.

“It is a big, open system, and it is open to this sort of attack,” he said. “People who use the Tube every day can see that. But there are staff at every station during the day, and blanket CCTV coverage. There has to be a balance.”

Investigators were examining CCTV footage to determine how vandals had got into the system, though early evidence suggested they had entered at a vulnerable point some distance from Camden Town and travelled there through the tunnels.

The spokesman said: “The questions are: How did they get in there, and how many were there?”

Police arrested 25 vandals in the run-up to Christmas, he added.

Camden Town was the most spectacular target of the graffiti onslaught, with staff at the station yesterday estimating the damage at tens of thousands.

At Transport for London headquarters, a spokeswoman said a big clean-up would begin last night (Wednesday).

Passengers returning to work had mixed reactions, with some commuters disgusted at the damage or alarmed by the boldness of those targeting the Tube system, and others impressed by the guerrilla-style audacity of the strike.

FUCK BTP FOREVER