London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

not with me you didnt,

i saw their runners yesterday and yeah they wernt the freshest pannels ive ever seen, they were far from the toyest ive seen, and im pretty sure they are all quite young. at least there trying, which is probally more than you which is why youre the one bitching about it on the internet, and theyre the ones out there doing it,

im just happy that finnaly we have a new wave of london tube writers instead of all the foreign cunts we usually get

ye true about da new wave of tube ryters..big up ur hairy chests. blap blap london town.;) fuck them foreign cuntz!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

makingmovez you self promoe wanker you go on that graff london/kent site and say you hate 12oz and here you are.

shur ur fuckin face u gay cunt, i aint gt a fucking acount on dat grafflondon u fuckin silly toy, ur mum gets raped by afrian sg's.

silly mug. :mad:

snag has done more tubes than you will ever do and they are all burners' date=' you are the little internet faggot hiding behind your screen name, you didnt chase no-one mate, and i know he wouldnt take out youre peices unless you were a true dickhead!! when was the last time you had runners on the victoria, pm me the flicks, id be interested to know[/quote']

haha, done more tubes than me, please. i may have passed my time but "AAA" Don't come anywhere close, and thats not blowing my own trumpet either. Don't ask me stupid questions like "Pm me your last flicks on district" what a fucking stupid thing to say, you won't find a lot of my stuff on the internet becasue i don't want it there. Graffiti belongs underground son and that's where mine stays. Anyway this was back in like 03 not that i give a fuck, stop trying to weed your way up his ring and pm'ing me stupid request's like "who are you"

haha' date=' done more tubes than me, please. i may have passed my time but "AAA" Don't come anywhere close, and thats not blowing my own trumpet either. Don't ask me stupid questions like "Pm me your last flicks on district" what a fucking stupid thing to say, you won't find a lot of my stuff on the internet becasue i don't want it there. Graffiti belongs underground son and that's where mine stays. Anyway this was back in like 03 not that i give a fuck, stop trying to weed your way up his ring and pm'ing me stupid request's like "who are you"[/quote']

haha snag hits tubes on the regs and unless youre in dds you probally have wet dreams about going to the yards he does, why do u think you dont see many of snags fliks on the net, most of the ones that are on the net are runners what other people caught and a few are on location 12 which was hardley a toy site was it?? stop crying cos he might have dogged you once, you probally deserved it

youre an internet loser,

stop hiding behind youre screen name:rolleyes:

haha snag hits tubes on the regs and unless youre in dds you probally have wet dreams about going to the yards he does' date=' why do u think you dont see many of snags fliks [/quote']

what you think it's just dds and snag getting into the 'other' yards?

shows how much you fuckin know, kid

what you think it's just dds and snag getting into the 'other' yards?

shows how much you fuckin know, kid

i know who's been where by whos got tags in what yards, its not just snag n dds obviousley but people like nt and all them aussie cunts would give their right arm to go to yards like g,f, and smith,

u can call them all toy, but an the end ov the day who are the writers smashin all the yards in 06 apart from WMB, its the east bods like kurse snag prae ozone mucks, u just hak that there the bods that have got london burnin! so y dnt u go bk 2 toy town n paint ur legals walls n stop bitchin!

i know who's been where by whos got tags in what yards' date=' its not just snag n dds obviousley but people like nt and all them aussie cunts would give their right arm to go to yards like g,f, and smith,[/quote']

What? You talk so much wet that you dribble when you speak!

Just becuase g and f and smith are hard to do and not regular Nt targets does't mean they "dream" of hitting them son, comments like that show just how muh you know.

And one minute your blabbing on about district line, then your going on about little met yards....

please piss off