London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon that wholecar looks better without the blue outline around it anyway, so fuck it, and as for banos bum boys, im not too keen on aussies in general, but sick graff is sick graff, and you cant argue with tpg's efforts, they KNOW how to paint.

anyway...

sp2fotologsnet8gd.jpg

1146979429f1oe.jpg

1133463867f1eb.jpg

1125216302f2lw.jpg

meant to post em before, but fucked it up..stolen of a fotolog...

extra cheese' date=' the only cheese near u is banos's pure dick cheddar round ur mush, keep on blowin![/quote']

if you whinging poms did styles and burners like banos and the rest of the foreners that smash your country then you would have a half desent scene, but jeliousy will only drag it deeper into wackness!!!

haha, tpg included aussie! and niggahhs know they can paint!

it aint finnished cos banos aint real enuff for london

that mime wernt in 03 either!

get ur facts write!

are you sure it wreen't 03 or very early 04 cause I think it was- it and the rekso next to it!

or at least that was the date when I flicked it at edgeware road.

so maybve early 04 sorry mate

latest news.........aze' date=' mene, snot, tears, did 2 wholecars each in ...last nite, both tubes runnin this mornin probly 4 the buff, but get ur cameras out n ride the lines maybe ul catch it![/quote']

well done for baiting up that plot you fucking idiot, if i was you id delete that post before every toy and his mum knows about it, by the way next time it lays up dont go back there or you will catch as beatdown, tiers knows we dont fuck about already