Writers Block.... Intermodals and red bull logos....

Greene

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

who cares if red bull sponsored it. they did some contest in my city where the winners got to paint a legal billboard. we ordered so much extra shit we all left with tons of montana and buff, those dope extenedable mr long sticks and wrecked the city. so basicly red bull foots the bill for ilegal graff.

I always thought the definition of a "sell-out" was a person who decided to COMPLETELY leave behind the graffiti or rap sub-culture and all of its artistic freedom, important rules and elements that earns the person their dues....all to go "corporate" and make a buck by painting or performing how they are told to do. If you got a writer who is pushing out illegal burners everyday but does "legit"productions everyother weekend for some company then put his work on the scale and see which one carries more weight.

the boy revise speaking the truth...haha...i agree also fully with telling tkid he's a sell out..dude would definitely check you...if anything the whole thing was a positive experience...we all met a bunch of new people and everyone meshed well..and had fun..so that in the FUTURE we can LINK UP..and create more ILLEGAL GRAFFITI...some people can't look past the facade and see the structure for what it really is...you people were kids once and this used to be a fun thing...some of you still are kids but are acting like old men over a website...there's a hell of a lot more to graff than this website..and as far as self promo goes..everyone does it..from your favorite actor to your favorite family member...so, that being said..we're out to get ours..take it or leave it..and yeah Greene thanks for the flicks brother.

Iam with you on this one if you dont self promote you aint shit.

Lots of graff writers like to be unknwon but deep inside they would love for there city to pay them respect.:D

This thread is a joke... you got 95% of the people on here overall jealous because this didn't happen in there town... and while they were here wasting there lives away arguing for a cause I'm sure they make little to no impact in... the other 5% were out having a good time drinkin some beers... rocking w. Out a care... getting some free shit... and meeting some kool people. And far as selling out fuck it if anyone of these motherfuckers had the chance to paint this event they'd be callin up all there friends to come out and watch... but they didn't. so to feel like there making an impact they come on here preach these so called morals and and try to seem like there really doing something on the lines... which I am soooo sure they aren't. Come on you wouldn't be turning down free paint free shit and hangin w. Kool peps based on your morals.