Writers Block.... Intermodals and red bull logos....

Greene

haha, some of the shit in this thread is funny as hell....

i figured this thread would be like this... Some people talkin shit about the event cause its corporated sponsored... some people talkin shit cause they wish they would have been there... all in alll it was a really dope weekend... Everybody that came down seemed to have a good time, there wasnt really any beef the whole weekend, just a bunch of writers hangin out meeting other writers, making connections and getting drunk.... and painting a few legal spots... and a good amount of freights got hit that weekend too... too bad we couldnt work it out so Tkid Ces Ket and Frame could hit some freights...

revise, i think that was your homeboy messin with you about the revok comment, but i might be wrong... you made a bunch of good points about this whole thing, its good to see educated people up in here making good arguments on both sides of the topic...

i wouldnt consider anybody that painted the jam a sellout, its not like they got payed to paint a redbull piece... but alot of them did get free plane tickets, free food, free booze, free paint....you can't hate on that... nobody on this thread would turn any of that shit down... so before you are so quick to run your mouth about some stupid shit...when it comes down to it, none of it matters, its just graffifi...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody realizes that just about every event is corporate sponsored right?

The whole point of getting a sponsor is so you can have an event that the coordinator doesn't lose his ass on. You think you could have an event without sponsors then you must be deep pocketed.

I'm not huge on events because it's not as authentic but it sounds to me like this last one was more of a party then anything. That's the way an event should be from my perspective... something that's fun, you know you haters should try that it's kind of nice.

i dont actually see any redbull logo's at all.. which would lead me to believe that there are going to be some stamps of some kind added??

it'll be cool if the railroad co.'s let it ride. i think it would be pretty wild if companies started paying writers for railcar advertisements. i dont think it matters really.

some nice pieces here. thanks for posting.

i bet alot of these kids well...... grown men...would ride ces dick to getta tag in there black book lol no ones buying ur anti everything fuck the system attitude... ur 30' date='u wear tight clothing... and u have anarchy patches on ur messager bag....and these guys are the sale outs? lol[/quote']

sale outs? hahaha......... i wish i could find a good shoe sale..... that guy rocks!

yeayea... thatshit was fun i was drunk a lot... didnt paint the event but i was pilfering red bulls and making fun of people... revok i mean revise is a cool guy and he keeps it gully and hiphop haha..... what up to all the people down thur in bama roll tide and that shit....

looks like a good time. i woulda been wired like a fuckin maniac the whole time. somebody needs to get redbull to come out with 24 ouncers. for real.

yeppppppp. my redbull a day habit would have had me going crazy trying to get as much free paint and free redbull as i can, seeing as i do that anyway.

but forreal, this shit is dope. lots of dope writers. who the fuck cares if its legal, its tighter than your shit, and they got free shit. lots of free shit from the sound of it. props to the alabama heads or whoever pimped redbulls ass to get all that free shit. see? youre looking at it the wrong way. people gotta go to redbull to ask them to sponsor an event from what ive heard, so hows this different from racking? theyre getting free shit and painting legal freights?

i wanna get paid for what i love to do, if i can get loot for any of the things i love to do better for me. if i can have a gallery and reach a broader audience (bigger than the already huge audience trains allow?), better for me.

yeppppppp. my redbull a day habit would have had me going crazy trying to get as much free paint and free redbull as i can, seeing as i do that anyway.

but forreal, this shit is dope. lots of dope writers. who the fuck cares if its legal, its tighter than your shit, and they got free shit. lots of free shit from the sound of it. props to the alabama heads or whoever pimped redbulls ass to get all that free shit. see? youre looking at it the wrong way. people gotta go to redbull to ask them to sponsor an event from what ive heard, so hows this different from racking? theyre getting free shit and painting legal freights?

i wanna get paid for what i love to do, if i can get loot for any of the things i love to do better for me. if i can have a gallery and reach a broader audience (bigger than the already huge audience trains allow?), better for me.

word...prolly best response to this i have seen,,,,although i didnt drink the red bull, what better fun, then free paint to do burners like i normally do on other trains for free...with food beer tons of outta town friends...all that shit...word man

SFR

Wow' date=' Revise your funny, Man....I was simply posting my opinion...But man, you sure can drop knowledge...LOL,By the way I'm almost 30, am married and work a regular job, and love trains...I just don't support things in our subculture like corporate sponsorship..Its not about hardcore or not..Fuck corporate sponsorship...Done[/quote']

yeah beer battered...woooooow...you wanna diss my boy revise....i dont know you, but all i know is...this "CORPORATE" writer named "REVISE" was the one that offerd to take me to hit clean trains in chicago...although i flaked on him and scar.....if that dudes corporate....then whatever...cause i aint never met no "CORPORATE" person that rocks cleans....big up revise...you are an awesome dude!!! and an awesome writer even if our styles are way different...goosesfr

All i know is i saw a person or two who could get gone over .... i get one of those in my yards im hoppin on. HAHAHAHA If it happens' date=' dont complain .... Its like a legal wall.[/quote']

oh wow....you are really showing us!!

diss it,i dont give a fuck if that thing really rolled or not...but if you did, that would look hella stupid...cause there are some cats in this event, that actually...get down on the freight game quite often...like every day and shit!!!

just letting you know!!

It's already been said, but for the last fucking time, SELLING OUT MEANS COMPROMISING YOUR ARTISTIC INTEGRITY AND VISION to make loot. That did not happen here. If somebody says to me "Come paint whatever you want on these cargo containers and eat free food and we'll pay for your paint and transportation", I'm there. And that night after the jam I'll be at the nearest yard smashing out panels like always.

All you knee-jerk fools who love to yell sellout, look up what the fucking word means first.

to me, selling out is snitching. turning in fools to the police.

doing shit for a 'corporation' for cash is the best thing i can think of. reas was a master, and a king and killed trains. he does mad shit for 'corporations' and he make a gang of cheese from it. if you think doing graff for 'corporations' and getting paid is selling out - then you are already rich or you are still young in this game.

to me, selling out is snitching. turning in fools to the police.

doing shit for a 'corporation' for cash is the best thing i can think of. reas was a master, and a king and killed trains. he does mad shit for 'corporations' and he make a gang of cheese from it. if you think doing graff for 'corporations' and getting paid is selling out - then you are already rich or you are still young in this game.

amen.

Damn...People are still going on about this. I never called revise corporate or a sellout nor did i call anyone this. I simply said that I feel like corporate sponsorship and graff should not mix. Its my opinion and thats all...The event did look fun and the pieces looked tight. I just don't support shit like that. Does this clear it up for you Turbo Dog.