hats

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
GOODS GOODS GOODS GOODS GOODS GOODS

nice collection too much swagger.

Thanks. I'm still trying to step up my GOODS game. The new season is fucking killer.

Oh yeah only buy TH hats if you want to look like every other TPWF pinoy with a pacquiao or jabbawockeez tee and half cabs.

funny this post made me pull the few fitted hats i have out the other day... this was before i washed em, some of em been collecting dust.

Im done with New Era anyway, if i buy a fitted hat its from mitchell and ness... they fit much better and are still 100% wool.

Oh yea, and buying other teams your not a fan of's hats is a violation... point blank, no "that matches such and such outfit" BS. Man up, support your home town teams exclusively... :lol:

DSC01250.jpg

Im done with New Era anyway, if i buy a fitted hat its from mitchell and ness... they fit much better and are still 100% wool.

Oh yea, and buying other teams your not a fan of's hats is a violation... point blank, no "that matches such and such outfit" BS. Man up, support your home town teams exclusively... :lol:

Mitchell and Ness hats do fit nicely i must say. New eras sizes ar always a little different.

New Era still makes hats that are 100 percent wool. The authentic collection is all wool. at least the last i bought was..

And as for hats and matching outfits i do that shit all the time.. But looking at my collection i think you can figure out which teams i follow truely..

I like that backwards Philly hat in there cracksmoka..:D

• Like 1