hats

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not all crazy collector about hats but i copped this all grey yankees fitted in toronto, the logo is a charcoal grey, darker than the rest of the hat, and its cotton, not the usual wool. its become my beater hat but is not grimey.

i have 3 gameday yankees so they stay fresh, a black denim phillies, and the classic all black yankees. thats all i really need cause im not all about matchin shit up, and IMO a classic yankees is really all you need. plus i got a big dome 7 5/8 fits snug and thats the only size i can find game hats in around here, the others are 7 3/4 and fit perfect, none of that oversized shit. its a real hunt to find anything bigger than 7 3/4 in my city that i would actually consider putting on my head and walking around in public

sorry about the long post, like i said im not a mad hatter but im mad picky bout them and i love the few i own

What is the opinion here on taking the New Era sticker off the brim (and other places)?

I always take the stickers off, and once in a while somebody questions me on it. Keeping the sticker reminds me of keeping the tags on your clothes so you can give it back after you rock it. I think it makes your hat look cheap.

What is the opinion here on taking the New Era sticker off the brim (and other places)?

I always take the stickers off, and once in a while somebody questions me on it. Keeping the sticker reminds me of keeping the tags on your clothes so you can give it back after you rock it. I think it makes your hat look cheap.

i think its stupid to leave the sticker on as well. i dont get why someone would wanna keep it on.

nah Abra....not just stitched on but you know how DC has 59fifty hats and other companys have them....if you had your own company logo could you get them made instead of wack flexy fits or any other common hat brand...i heard it could be done but i wasnt sure.

yeah, but they're doing large runs of their hats. you would need to call new era directly. you'd probably have to order a few hundred or more if you wanted a real deal customised hat from them. otherwise the best you're going to get is just some custom embroidery on the front from a book of set designs (a la lids in-store customising)

yeah. remember when blacks used to make hats in harriet tubmans underground railroad and the white man didnt even know what a hat was? the white man is always raping the black man's culture.

So white people are supposed to reject uppon the black mans culture instead of accepting it?

• 3 weeks later...