Good idea gone wrong

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i get that kind of stuff on myspace... young ass girls

i just tell them stuff like...

"youre temping me,, bla bla bla.. i did time and went through hours of therapy.. dont temp me with your cookies."

lets those cops on the other side know that no all child molestors are trying to get with young girls.

im no child molestor

I can't belive this made it past one page.

1. Large tattooed guys sell alot of merch to stupid scene girls, thus getting me invited on alot of tours as either merch hoe, or punch nigguhs in the face guy.

2. My office is in a state of emerge right about now, when the macs back up I'm going to post me some underaged tang photos.

3. Seeking and Rage have moved to Toronto to be wed so they can move along their rocky road of 12 oz homodom, thus making me the Frate Raper a straight dude that won't bang a 16 year old girl, that has never had a man up in her. I'd like to think alot of your mongrols would pass up the chance at altering or even ruining a young girls sexual life by violating her when shes unable to emotionaly remove herself from the act of "love making" and straight up getting used for her box. For real smashing a young tight soft box that so pink you need to wear sunglasses to look at it would be fucking dope! yet at my age the only that will happen is if I marry some nut job bible thumper or hump a young girl that wouldn't understand the cons of her actions.

4. PUSHBUTTON.............SICK IDEA!:D