Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

Good idea gone wrong

On tour with homies band.......selling prints of my art for extra money....made a stack of cash....contact info was on the back of all the prints......getting sexualy harrassed by underaged scene girls via the interweb....I fucked up.

oh yeah.. are your prints made w/ spray paint, and look like planets and space and shit?

raw dog

No they were high quality colour photocopies of small oil paintings,nothing graffiti,low blow homo shit.I won't post photos these broads is wicked young,like me in jail young.

I was doing so well too, I picked up a few really hot girls the first few nights but the last two shows my game went to shit. The 3 main culprits are a set of 16 year old twins and another 16 year old girl that asked me to pull her V-card.I'm scared because I can't change my email and I blocked the one girl but she then used her twin to hit me off.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

lmulao on shaolin.. hhhaha

you're getting pussy thrown at you and you're complaining?

is this rage's alternate screen name or something?

oh yeah.. are your prints made w/ spray paint, and look like planets and space and shit?

raw dog

i saw that guy downtown one night. he's pretty badass

I was doing so well too' date=' I picked up a few really hot girls the first few nights but the last two shows my game went to shit. The 3 main culprits are a set of 16 year old twins and another 16 year old girl that asked me to pull her V-card.I'm scared because I can't change my email and I blocked the one girl but she then used her twin to hit me off.[/quote']

Hm.. two years younger than me... send em my way

hOW CAN YOU START A THREAD LIKE THIS, AND BE LIKE,"I'M NOT GOING TO POST PICTURES"..

FUCK THAT..

GOD DAMN CAPS LOCK.

Yeah man. I'm disappointed. I'd expect some more scumminess out of you, homie.

On tour with homies band.......selling prints of my art for extra money....made a stack of cash....contact info was on the back of all the prints......getting sexualy harrassed by underaged scene girls via the interweb....I fucked up.

are you secretly seeking?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now