Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ckit

Recycled sketchbooks

there was a thread a looonnng ass while back about a website selling hand made sketchbooks made from recycled paper and papers found on the street/garbage etc. anyone have the link to this site or know what im talking about?

i bet its all expensive.

why not just go and find paper and put it together yourself instead of paying someone else to do it.

because they were only like 10-15$ or so; about the same as an average blackbook around here. and im a lazy mother fucker.

*they also did some shit to the 'used' paper to make it suitable for sketching, which i dont know how to do.

would u rather do your piece? or have someone else do it for you. what makes you feel more acomplished.

black books suck. i just draw on random pieces of paper lying around.

then again im not the biggest stickler for quality.

Recycled garbage paper will totally give your blackbook that 'unique' edge and make you stand apart from the crowd in your art classes! Not to mention girls will think it's 'sweet' and 'so cool' when you draw their names on it!

you do graffiti in blackbooks?

dude blackbooks are for art. not vandalism

wait

i.. uh

what?

that's fitting because the stuff that's going in it will probably be garbage too

your probably right.

Dondi did his sketches on college ruled notebook paper. Only true kings do that.

thats really fucking expensive' date=' sketchpads are like 99p usually!!![/quote']

i concur. the cheapest blackbookss i can find are usually at aaron brotherss. fuck that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now