Marijuana

Guest Verk

Do you have any funny ass stories?

It goes like this

Me and 2 of my freinds were smoking weed in one of the dudes bathroom after school, no one was home, when we hear this little kid go whats that smell, and we hear these other little kids go, yeah whats that smell, and then they like kick down the bathroom door almost, we drop the apple pipe and the chronic in the trash, the doors still locked , and one of my freinds geeked out of his mind goes "im taking ashit" and my other friend goes "well be out in second", and im like no and I open the door, to the wide eye gaze of my freinds 5th Grade little brother and his homies, and hes like whered the smoke come from, and Im like Firecrackers, we were blowing off firecrackers in the sink, were all like :dazed: and these kids are like show me the firecrakcers, and I reach into my pocket and aam like "fuck we used them all", then one of them pops the big question "were you guys smoking crack" and truthflly I answered "no". Me and the other dudes then left to finish out bowl, and the day was a day,but with a close shave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha...

when i was like 13 i didnt know much about the wide world of weed and so i bought some off of a neighbor friend of mine i had only smoked like 5 times before, well anyways to make a long story short it was laced with PCP or something and i was fucked up the only thing i remember from the day was some little girl in taco bell that kept looking at me and saying "can i say that?,can i say that" weird shit not too funny though

OK, my dad used to be a photographer and had a darkroom at our house that he didn't use anymore. My moms a master gardener so she always starting seedlings in the house. So I set up in the dark room to grow some ganja figuring that if my dad saw it he'd think it was my mom and my mom never would go in there. Well, long story short, it worked for a while, then my dad recognized the leaf shape, busted. Did I learn? No. So i transfer my operation into my headboard/cabinet of my bed in my bedroom, had it lined with tinfoil and lights and shit. One day I left it slightly cracked and my mom saw the light coming form it. Busted again. Man were they pissed this time, i thought i was going to get booted.

haha, about two weeks ago, me and two of my boys smoked an eighth and went to the grocery store...while standing in line, my boy just passed the fuck out and fell over on to a police officer in the other line, i about shit myself...hes laying on the ground droolin on himself and the officer starts callin back up, and im like ooooh shit, so i pick his ass up and try to drag him to the car and bawl out, but he passes out agian, and i cant hold him up, so i have to put him on a bench inside the door, just then like 3 cops and an ems comes rollin through the door and they start lookin at my friend and takin blood pressure and shit, so im like ohhh fuck, they know im stoned, so i went an flushed the bag that had a small reminent of the weed in the toilet and wash my face, cause i was fucking toked! And i come back out and the police officer is like, were you two drinkin last night, and we were like, yeah alittle, and hes like well dont drink too much when your stressed, things like this happpen if you do that.and then they all just left and we had to fill out a form that said we wouldnt sue them and got our massive amount of grub and goodies and broke the fuck outta that place..

A long time ago me and my homeboys were having a sick session driving around LA on New Years eve. I was all faded and I look over and theres a Range rover full of bald guys all decked out in S&m style leather one guy had a full gimp siut and the others were all decked out, That shit was hilarious.

Another time I took a trip up to San Francisco to see my girl. we got all faded and were drivin out of the city when we saw this little ass asian dude wit leather pants on with the but cheeks cut out. he had no shirt on and was talking to this huge black mechanic om the corner, ass to the street

How many times is this brought up?

There are waaaaaaay too many, man. One memorable one goes as follows:

About 6 of us were at a friends house, all hotboxing his bathroom while he was upstairs doing something, I can't remember what. Anyway, we are all stoned off our asses already, and when just start smoking more. We got a fat bowl going around and a huge rollie too. I see one of my friends drop all of the ash on the floor, not thinking much of, actually just staring at it as it starts smoking. So we finally leave, I come back to find that his bathroom was on fire. The ash lit his linoleum on fire, and it just sparked the whole place up. Ha ha!:)

We managed to put it out but there was some obvious damage done. I don't know how he explained this to his parents....

Originally posted by Esai

A long time ago me and my homeboys were having a sick session driving around LA on New Years eve. I was all faded and I look over and theres a Range rover full of bald guys all decked out in S&m style leather one guy had a full gimp siut and the others were all decked out, That shit was hilarious.

Another time I took a trip up to San Francisco to see my girl. we got all faded and were drivin out of the city when we saw this little ass asian dude wit leather pants on with the but cheeks cut out. he had no shirt on and was talking to this huge black mechanic om the corner, ass to the street

:confused:

one time i was smoking weed, an when we smoked it right? my boy was all like "dude i feel funny" and i was all like "i dont dude whats wrong" and he was all like "fuck dude i dunno" an then i was like "what should we do mang?" and he all went "i dunno maybe go to the hospital, i feel like im gonna pass out" and i was all like "from what dude? that makes no sense" and then he all said "fuck dude i forgot, what the fuck? and im scared, hold me and shit" and i all went "dude get the fuck offa me your like a homo and shit" and then he all said back "you ever think homo's were really girls that like, that like, got all up in a dudes body by accident?" and i all went "what the fuck are you talking about dude? i think your high" and he all said "oh shit, i forgot we smoked, i think thats why im all famished and shit" and i was like "oh shit dude did we just smoke weed?" and he all said back to me "i think so dude but i forgot that shit too" and it was like really, really funny, cause we did, and we liked laughed and stuff.

i was 14 and smoking weed with my boys in my side yard one night when the window above us opens. I thought it was the window to my bro's room but it was really my mom looking out the window of my room. So i roll upstairs like, yeah we were having a cigarette big deal, but i was laced as shit and they knew what was going on, so where in the kitchen and my mom's like whats your friends #'s becuase im calling thier parents, but we were holding out and I started eating this fresh pie my mom had baked that day, and she's like "whats wrong got the munchies". Im like yeah, so. it was funny. My punishment was i had to go to sea world with my mom's girl scout troop the next day.

two stories...

first story....

we get a new dog for my brother's and my birthday and need a name. my brother is 15. he comes up with the name cheba or cheeba, however you wanna spell it. My mother loves the name but is totally naive. three years later at my bro's eighteenth, my mom is talking to one of his friends, about all kinds of shit. The dog comes up and the friend explains the meaning of the name. Fuck my mom was mad, she was all wanting to change the dog's name and shit. Six years later we still bug my mom once in a while

"here marijuana, that's a good marijuana."

second story...

and did this one twice...

in junior high, we hook up some total rookies with tea. basically everyone in school finds out except for them. all lunch hour they're acting like they're so stoned. finally someone broke them the news, fuck did they ever get made fun of. the other time was at a chicks birthday party, we pulled the same shit on the b-day girl's friend(who was miss. "i am so popular"). she was such a loser, i laughed so hard while she stumbled around all high tea.

so many more stories...

to lazy to type...

ok here we go we were at my best friends house on a friday night we had a frsh ounce of some fine as weed and we were so set cuz his parents went away for the weekend we had liqour and like 5 packs of butts. so friday night smoke like 10 bowls = fucked up. sat morning smoke a coupkle of bowls and some butts have like 4 and a half packs by sat night that night we smoked the rest of the ounce! im so fucked that i keep zoning out and have to have a cigeratte in my outh the whole time i wake up at 3 in the morning from wut feels like a coma and there is 1 cigerrate left and my friends arent even there. I bug out and get up and look for them i go outside and into the garage and one of my friends is past out on the freezing cold concrete with his boxers on and i found out that my othere friennd went in the fucking woods and fell aslepp!!!!! how fucked up is that while i ended up smoking around 40 butts! well thats my story enjoy!

:mexican:

Getting caught by parents might suck at the time but it brings up the best stories, lol to make a long story short I had been out on a maybe 24 hours smoking extravaganza with my friends and for some reason or another I decide to see whats up with my parents so I call them up to see what was going on and apparently they had been looking for me and tell me to come home so I get a ride across town on the long journey home and forgetting about my parents I go to a friends house and smoke some more but I had to bail to go see my parents so I snag my friends hooded sweatshirt in attempt to not smell like smoke? and put it on and hop into his car and he drives me home... I walk into the house and my mom had been looking for me cause I hadnt talked to her for so long and so we sat at the kitchen table, my mom eyeing me down and she pops the big question 'are you stoned?'... I act all suprised and offended 'what!? no what makes you think that?'... I sit in complete comfusion as my mom says 'nice shirt, whered you get that?' I start thinking hey Im off the hook, got away, AGAIN! so Im all happy and cheerful... and stoned and I perk up and say 'oh its andy's he let me borrow it for ton...' I stopped as I looked down at what was so special about my sweatshirt... I had the fucking thing on backwards with the hood hanging down my chest acting as if were completely normal... At this point I cant resist letting out a big roasted grin and I shake my head still laughing 'fuck you win this time mom'

:mexican:

Originally posted by aRm..

in junior high, we hook up some total rookies with tea. basically everyone in school finds out except for them. all lunch hour they're acting like they're so stoned. finally someone broke them the news, fuck did they ever get made fun of. the other time was at a chicks birthday party, we pulled the same shit on the b-day girl's friend(who was miss. "i am so popular"). she was such a loser, i laughed so hard while she stumbled around all high

Ha, man, I love doing that. I have made so much money from stupid gullible try hard grade 7's. Charging them like 30 bucks for like 1g. And laughing at them act all stoned. Good times.

These are some pretty funny stories. I especially like EL GRINGO's marijuana extravaganza. Ha ha, don't worry man, we've all done stupid shit like that:)

another funny story

We were kicking it at this skatespot, and me and my freinds start talking jibberish to this one dude, and he was like what? so we sya the same jibberish to him again, then we were like "dude are you ok" "that was the most weed Iv eevr seen a dude smoke" and he was like "what are you talking about" and we were like dude "we just smoked an ounce, and you like hogged it all", and we keep up this dialogue for like an hour, and we finnaly convince this dude that hed blacked out or some shit and had been geeked out of his mind doing crazy shit, he goe sto school the next day bragging about how much hed smoked, and then we broke it to him the next day, it was hella funny, becuase theyre had been no weed or similar looking substance involved.

my friend/manager was smoking bud in the restroom at work like usual. the trucker guy that comes for the delivery goes in there right after my my friend came out and when the guy comes out, hes yelling "smells like marijauna in there, must be some good shit." my friend and i were like shut the fuck up to each other-there were customers and shit in the store. tryna incriminate someone.

tea? ha i laugh at your puny attempts to try and degrade people. do like me and my friends did. crack a blunt, keep half the tobacco, crush up some leaves and grass, then smear the inside of the blunt with dogshit. and laugh at the kid while he goes "dude this shit wont burn, and it smells funny and what the fuck is that dripping off the end" while you respond "your fuckin high" and he replies "your tellin me, shiiiiiit"

yea ok, that was a little fucked up, but this kid was asking for it :/ i mean what kinda kid gets forced to run to his house and bring back all his cookie dough so his "friends" could eat it till we got sick after smoking real weed. bud too. i was lucky enough to have gone out with this bangin puerto rican girl in 7th, she had the biggest titties and fattest ass in school, and i was lovin it, i also loved that her older borther sold mad weed, and would give me bags for free, while my brother got me bud. even though now i realise i payed way too much for the bud, but shit i was 12 and smokin haze/nl/an whatever else smelled like candy in the bag or church when you burned it. the good ol days.

Archived