THIS IS EARTH

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha.

wogs.

'wog' is an abbreviation of "western oriental gentleman", as in a western european. very old term that is now basically used to describe anyone white that isn't a native english speaker.

pointless fact number 34759 that you could have lived your whole life without knowing.

a wogs a european over here in australia' date=' and wats it to you how tough i am mate, all im doing is telling some fucks that have little bitches about nothing how i feel..... do u have a problem with that or are u just a retard trying to start trouble?[/quote']

Yo Australia produces the dumbest internet people ever (save a few)....everytime one of them speaks it makes me laugh. All I can see is the pimple faced version of Crocodile Dundee walking into Washington Heights and getting jumped by a bunch of teenagers in shirts down to there ankles. The whole time the Australian is yelling shit no one understands, like "wogs", while people are stomping his jaw, and taking his wallet and the watch his mom gave him...blimey!

Im really sick of all this shit that goes on with kids today who think they are thugged out. Matter of fact, my best friend shot and killed a kid who thought he was gutter and now my friend is in prison for the rest of his life. I was a teen in the 90s and me and all my friends were thugs, but today it is been taken to another level of stupidity. Myself and my friends though, we were not pure blooded white kids, all of us are mixed with something else, so that kind of made it "okay" somehow with people. Now it is so accepted for white kids to 'act black', but why is it that Filipino kids and Spanish kids and other non blacks can be that way and no one has a problem with it? At least in the 90's we wore nice clothes and not fucking white tees that reach the knees and stupid ass looking fitted hats that are too big with flat bills on them. Now I look back and realize that shit was fucking retarded and dont associate with those types anymore. Sure I still listen to hip hop, but I dont take it all literally and try to live the lyrics. Being a thug or gangsta or whatever doesnt get you anywhere in life. Nothing good comes out of that shit and there are only a few places you will end up, and none of them are good at all.

Im really sick of all this shit that goes on with kids today who think they are thugged out. Matter of fact' date=' my best friend shot and killed a kid who thought he was gutter and now my friend is in prison for the rest of his life. I was a teen in the 90s and me and all my friends were thugs, but today it is been taken to another level of stupidity. Myself and my friends though, we were not pure blooded white kids, all of us are mixed with something else, so that kind of made it "okay" somehow with people. Now it is so accepted for white kids to 'act black', but why is it that Filipino kids and Spanish kids and other non blacks can be that way and no one has a problem with it? At least in the 90's we wore nice clothes and not fucking white tees that reach the knees and stupid ass looking fitted hats that are too big with flat bills on them. Now I look back and realize that shit was fucking retarded and dont associate with those types anymore. Sure I still listen to hip hop, but I dont take it all literally and try to live the lyrics. Being a thug or gangsta or whatever doesnt get you anywhere in life. Nothing good comes out of that shit and there are only a few places you will end up, and none of them are good at all.[/quote']

HAIL