Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kr430n5_666

THIS IS EARTH

STOP FUCKING PRENTENDING YOU ARE "GANGSTA" AND ALL THIS OTHER BULLSHIT. COOL YOU WATCHED SCARFACE A COUPLE FUCKING TIMES AND OH YEAH MAN GOODFELLAS IS A "DOPE" MOVIE. FUCK YOU, BABY. PRETENDING YOU ARE A PART OF SOME COOL ORGANIZED CRIME...LISTENING AND QUOTING MUSIC LYRICS WITH SINCERITY THAT DON'T FUCKING REPRESENT YOUR FUCKING LIFE AT ALL. WHY GLORIFY SUCH SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

"DUDE, THIS GUY IN THIS TOTALLY COOL MOVIE SELLS DRUGS AND KILLS PEOPLE AND GET A LOT OF MONEY...SHIT MAN THATS A COOL LIFE."

PACK A SOPRANOS DVD UP YOUR ASS DICKHEAD. STICK YOUR DICK IN A D12 CD CASE AND HAVE SOME JACKASS WEARING A GIANT WHITE T-SHIRT THAT COULD EASILY BE CONSIDERED A RETARDED DRESS TO STEP ON IT. FUCK.

GIANT ERECTION ON EARTH

SET IT ON FIRE

Yo dude you wanna smoke a blunt, cap some thugs and fuck some bitches?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
STOP FUCKING PRENTENDING YOU ARE "GANGSTA" AND ALL THIS OTHER BULLSHIT. COOL YOU WATCHED SCARFACE A COUPLE FUCKING TIMES AND OH YEAH MAN GOODFELLAS IS A "DOPE" MOVIE. FUCK YOU, BABY. PRETENDING YOU ARE A PART OF SOME COOL ORGANIZED CRIME...LISTENING AND QUOTING MUSIC LYRICS WITH SINCERITY THAT DON'T FUCKING REPRESENT YOUR FUCKING LIFE AT ALL. WHY GLORIFY SUCH SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

"DUDE, THIS GUY IN THIS TOTALLY COOL MOVIE SELLS DRUGS AND KILLS PEOPLE AND GET A LOT OF MONEY...SHIT MAN THATS A COOL LIFE."

PACK A SOPRANOS DVD UP YOUR ASS DICKHEAD. STICK YOUR DICK IN A D12 CD CASE AND HAVE SOME JACKASS WEARING A GIANT WHITE T-SHIRT THAT COULD EASILY BE CONSIDERED A RETARDED DRESS TO STEP ON IT. FUCK.

GIANT ERECTION ON EARTH

SET IT ON FIRE

Someones got the case of the Mondays

Guest nutsonmychin!

giant erection on earth

now. wouldnt that solve so many of my problems

Guest R@ndomH3ro

This thread gets its C-Walk on

1b5e3930671450a71c1ee8dee161b13c.gif

giant erection on earth

now. wouldnt that solve so many of my problems

Good response porkchizz.

Guest nutsonmychin!
Good response porkchizz.

this is what props are for.

i want off this distinguished road.

gas break dip

Yesterday I saw the whitest kid ever in a lifted truck in the most suburb part of california ... with a huge 2PAC tattoo on his arm. Good times good times.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now