Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jake Stevens

So i decided im goin to Brazil...

SO today me and two my mates where sittin around talkin bout shite and lookin at the paper and stuff and i see this ad sayin bout trekin brazil and raising money for kids with cancer.. so i looked it up on the net... ya have to raise 1500euro and your fights and accomodation all sorted... so i started gettin some sponsorship money up and 5hrs later im on over 1000 so i off to brazil!!!

anyone yous have info on rio.. like paintin and bars etc...

word you gonna get kidnapped

and gang raped...

hard...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Have fun sitting in a dark room with piano wire around your neck

...or wake up in a tub of ice with a note that says "call 911 immediatly!" on the stool next to you.

wait, i don't think they have 911 down there.

Yeah, you're just gonna die

na this trip happens every year its cool i not gonna die unless i try fuck about over there only have one 'free night' over there so i cant do that much!!

care loads what you think.. its not like i getting graded on the way i type or the way i spell things... depends on my mood if i wanna type fast short text is easier... if i in a grammatically correct mood i will spell things properly...

end of..

when i go ill take photos of me alive.. beside the hot Brazilian girls and me walking up that mountain in the middle of Rio! then me on the plane home alive and with a nice tan! i whiter than white right now!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now