i fucked my cousin with Air Force One??!?

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: i fucked my cousin on Air Force One??!?

the faggot never did shit before he was 'famous' you think he's gonna now?

he's doning exactly what he always did, pimping culture.

homo.

http://www.stillfree.com/legal

they admit its bullshit.

Weak------> Marc Ecko = Ultra Gay

If that shit is real all yall niggas hating just to hate are fucking herbs and Mark Ecko is the one that herbed yall. I don't give a fuck if dudes corny or not if that shit is real then that's some shit!

But if it's fake then he's corny beyond redemption...

Did you guys know that Bill Gates will send you a check for $135.73 for every person you forward this message to? I know it sounds like bullshit, but my girlfriend works with some chick that dates a lawyer, and he said that its totally true!

PS If you don't send it you will have bad sex for the next seven years!

PPS Marc Ecko is super gay.

PPPS SUPER gay.

i just saw this on the news last night... there was no trick photography or special effects or anything like that (it didn't look like it), they said ecko & co. just rented a 747 jet, and painted one side of it to look exactly like air force 1. then tagged on the engine turbine

even before i knew who marc ecko was, when i first started noticing his clothing line i could tell it wasn't done by a black guy. it looks like some hip hop clothing with a huge influence from of skateboarder/rock/punk gear with some influences from shit like nautica and tommy hilfiger. it was like marketed for both black and white kids. so it was like too black for many white kids and too white for many black kids.

Found on the wired.com........really couldn't care less about that weak excuse of a video but for those who really wanna know.....

A startling internet video that shows someone spraying graffiti on

President Bush's jet looked so authentic that the Air Force wasn't immediately certain whether the plane had been targeted.

It was all a hoax. No one actually sprayed the slogan "Still Free" on the cowling of Air Force One.

The pranksters responsible for the grainy, two-minute web video -- employed by a New York fashion company -- revealed Friday how they pulled it off: a rented 747 in California painted to look almost exactly like Air Force One.

"I wanted to do something culturally significant, wanted to create a real pop-culture moment," said Marc Ecko of Marc Ecko Enterprises. "It's this completely irreverent, over-the-top thing that could really never happen: this five-dollar can of paint putting a pimple on this Goliath."

The video shows hooded graffiti artists climbing barbed-wire fences and sneaking past guards with dogs to approach the jumbo jet. They spray-paint a slogan associated with free expression.

After the video began circulating on the web on Tuesday, the Air Force checked to see whether the plane had been vandalized.

"We're looking at it, too," said Lt. Col. Bruce Alexander, a spokesman for the Air Mobility Command's 89th Airlift Wing, which operates Air Force One. "It looks very real."

Alexander later confirmed that no such spray-painting had occurred.

Ecko acknowledged Friday that his company had rented a 747 cargo jet at San Bernardino's airport and covertly painted one side to look like Air Force One. Employees signed secrecy agreements and worked inside a giant hangar until the night the video was made. Ecko declined to say how much the stunt cost.

"It's not cheap," he said. "You have to be rich."

bloodninja: I lick your earlobe, and undo your watch.

Sarah19fca: mmmm, okay.

bloodninja: I take yo pants off, grunting like a troll.

Sarah19fca: Yeah I like it rough.

bloodninja: I smack you thick booty.

Sarah19fca: Oh yeah, that feels good.

bloodninja: Smack, Smack, yeeeaahhh.

bloodninja: I make some toast and eat it off your ass. Land O' Lakes butter all in your crack. Mmmm.

Sarah19fca: you like that?

bloodninja: I peel some bananas.

Sarah19fca: Oh, what are you gonna do with those?

bloodninja: get me peanuts. Peanuts from the ballpark.

Sarah19fca: Peanuts?

bloodninja: Ken Griffey Jr. Yeaaaaahhh.

Sarah19fca: What are you talking about?

bloodninja: I'm spent, I jump down into the alley and smoke a fatty. I throw rocks at the cats.

Sarah19fca: This is stupid.

bloodninja: Stone Cold Steve Austin gives me some beer.

bloodninja: Wanna Wrestle Stone Cold?

bloodninja: Yeeaahhhh.

Sarah19fca: /ignore

bloodninja: Its cool stone cold she was a bitch anyway.

bloodninja: We get on harleys and ride into the sunset.

U know i was gonna yell at u for even thinking that for a second but this made up for it.

This was on the KTLA news last night exposing the entire thing as a fake.

Mark Echo rented a plane and painted it to look like airforce one then filmed the entire thing to look all underground. Its part of his new campaign of freedom of expression shit.