i fucked my cousin with Air Force One??!?

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: i fucked my cousin on Air Force One??!?

That dude Mark Ecko was featured on an episode of In Fashion last night. It was repeat. Anyway, that Jewish rapper from MTL, Bless Platinumberg, or whatever, was going on about how Ecko turned his graffiti talent into dollars, and he loved graffiti and shit. But did he actually have talent?

Re: Air Force One??!?

mark ecko is a fucking herb.

this is like bitches that get fake tattoos to try and impress dudes.

seeks/we don't believe you, you need more people

SOMEBODY POSTED FLICKS OF ECKO'S GRAFF IN JERSEY ON ANOTHER WEBSITE. HE USED TO WRITE "ECHO." FROM WHAT I SAW IT LOOKED LIKE GARBAGE.

BUT I'M GONNA GIVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND SAY THOSE WERE HIS THROW-UPS WHEN HE FIRST STARTED OUT.

Pumping the base with one hand, she bobbed her head up and down while her other hand explored my balls. There was nothing for me to do but lay there and enjoy this incredible blowjob, so that’s what I did. In the light from the bathroom, I could just make out Porkchop’s head moving up and down. I could feel Porkchop’s long hair caressing my hips and thighs while her lips caressed my shaft. Such love only a cousin could give. The only time the up and down motion of her mouth ceased was when she paused to lick my balls, though she continued to pump with her hand. Her tongue journeyed up from my balls along the underside of my shaft and around my head before she engulfed me again. Once my cock started to swell, though, she focused her efforts solely on sucking me off. We were both rewarded when I let loose a torrent of cum into her waiting mouth.

Guest nutsonmychin!

bloodninja: I lick your earlobe, and undo your watch.

Sarah19fca: mmmm, okay.

bloodninja: I take yo pants off, grunting like a troll.

Sarah19fca: Yeah I like it rough.

bloodninja: I smack you thick booty.

Sarah19fca: Oh yeah, that feels good.

bloodninja: Smack, Smack, yeeeaahhh.

bloodninja: I make some toast and eat it off your ass. Land O' Lakes butter all in your crack. Mmmm.

Sarah19fca: you like that?

bloodninja: I peel some bananas.

Sarah19fca: Oh, what are you gonna do with those?

bloodninja: get me peanuts. Peanuts from the ballpark.

Sarah19fca: Peanuts?

bloodninja: Ken Griffey Jr. Yeaaaaahhh.

Sarah19fca: What are you talking about?

bloodninja: I'm spent, I jump down into the alley and smoke a fatty. I throw rocks at the cats.

Sarah19fca: This is stupid.

bloodninja: Stone Cold Steve Austin gives me some beer.

bloodninja: Wanna Wrestle Stone Cold?

bloodninja: Yeeaahhhh.

Sarah19fca: /ignore

bloodninja: Its cool stone cold she was a bitch anyway.

bloodninja: We get on harleys and ride into the sunset.

A 2006 episode of the American drama series "ER", features a brief scene of an African-American patient suffering from an infection, due to wearing too much Mr. T-style gold. When told by a doctor he must stop wearing it, the patient replies "I gotta be me!" in a Mr. T-like voice.

Okay video experts, what do you see that I don't? Airforce 1 photoshopped on the side of the plane? In studio backlighting from a green screen?

The thing looks real to me. Security mustn't be too tight round the AF1, or it's a replica/decoy.

Isn't this Banksy's realm of operations?