Da king and I

Guest ?!?!

is anyone down with Da king and I.

the group was fucking good. really good.

also fly by night with da king and i was good too.

whos down...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I've got their album somewhere. I seem to remember really liking it when it came out but then rapidly going off it. I also seem to remember seeing them on the Ricky Lake show one time. There was a really wack track on the album about coming home to a suprise birthday party and going crazy with a shooter. And that cover. Arn't they wearing some cheep looking water-proof type garments hanging out a Jeep trying to look gangster? I'll have to dig it out and give it another listen ;)

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Yeah, I've got their album somewhere. I seem to remember really liking it when it came out but then rapidly going off it. I also seem to remember seeing them on the Ricky Lake show one time. There was a really wack track on the album about camel toes. And that cover. Arn't they wearing some cheep looking water-proof type garments hanging out a Jeep trying to look gangster? I'll have to dig it out and give it another listen ;)

http://www.cameltoe.org/images/circus.jpg'>

Archived