i just cut my hand open...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-800-DONT-CUT (1-800-366-8288)

Teen Cutting Helpline, 1-800-366-8288

back in the day there was a commercial for the 9 Line (1-800-9999999999), anyway, they show a kid on the streets and he's having a ruff time so then he goes to a payphone AND LOOKS UP THE NUMBER?! WTF? 1 800 and a whole bunch of 9's! You gotta look that up?

once i slashed my finger with a razor blade while trying to cut apart a rollerblade wheel' date=' it was quite painful, and my finger has been lopsided on the end ever since[/quote']

you're just lucky you didn't catch 'gay' from that wheel...

ghetto first aid

i seen homies put krazy glue on stab wounds, only to have that shit turn green within a week

good luck...

well you got to clean the wound first

and it would work much better on a slash then a stab

cause with stab you have to worry about internal damage while a slash its just stopping the bleeding

blade inflicted wounds dont heal as fast as other wounds because its a clean cut and there is nothing to join them back together without help or time. the super glue is a pretty good idea as long as none gets in the wound. If you rub mud on bee stings, it sucks the poison out!

blade inflicted wounds dont heal as fast as other wounds because its a clean cut and there is nothing to join them back together without help or time. the super glue is a pretty good idea as long as none gets in the wound. If you rub mud on bee stings, it sucks the poison out!

wtf are you basing this on?

jagged cuts take longer to heal, and are more likely to scar...

but a clean cut, like a blade would make, heals faster because its easier for your skin to FUSE BACK TOGETHER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

One time I cut my ring finger deep (tendon deep) on a cat food can. I went to Brooklyn Hospital to get stitches, and they said "I dont know why you came here, its not that serious," to which I replied, wow, I didnt realize that when I saw my bone and tendons after getting a deep cut it wasnt very serious, thanks. Well, they used that super glue shit.

Moral of the story, dont go to Brooklyn Hospital. I still have a deep serious scar from it.