sometimes... in a public restroom... THE Piss GAMES YOU PLAY>>>>admit it.

heavyLox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when I was traveling w/ the band we would play this game... being on the road, pit stops came for everyone all at once... so we'd be goofing and heading into some rest stop bathroom... when we got inside we'd hit up the stalls and try to piss on each other's feet without the person catching on (shortly thereafter we determined that pissing on the feet of somebody your going to be cooped up in a van with for several hours was NOT the move)...

Anyway, one day we're at a rest stop when Jim pissed all over some stranger's feet. The stranger was taking a dump and I guess Jim just thought it would be funny... so he unleashed on dude's buster browns. Of course, being that he was in a perfect position to keep an eye on his shoes, the dude noticed immediately and started to protest... Jim apologized loudly 4 or 5 times and just kept right on pissing on dude's shoes... so we bust out the bathroom and head for the van and bird dogged the door until pissfoot came out a few minutes later looking REALLY angry...

nothing special, i tend to just piss on the stubborn poop that hangs on for dear life. flush with my foot, check. There are ALOT of people that don't wash their hands after pissing and shitting, then on the way out they obviously must open the door with their unwashed hand. That bothers me somewhat, but I don't go so far as to open the door with a paper towel in my hand.

One thing, why don't rich people, since they can readily afford it, put Urinals in their bathrooms. To me, it's so much more easier and cleaner than pissing standing up over a toilet, causing potential split streams and general piss foot for others to enjoy. I vow to you now, I will have a urinal one day. A golden one.

I do see your point but if it's my piss i don't trip too much 'cause my aim is on point...i just soap my hands up like crazy afterwards.

I also like to play "stuff anything sitting on top of the toilet tank into the toilet bowl then piss all over it" game.

i do that at house parties

a poo story

some years ago when i was on scout camp we had these three little toilets in mini tents, you basically just had to shit in a toilet shaped bucket with disenfectant at the bottom.

my mate decided to shit on the seat. it was so fuckin nasty

the scout leader people were not happy lol