MY DOPEST POST YET...(FOR REAL)

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest I_Am_The_One

Re: Re: MY DOPEST POST YET...(FOR REAL)

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/6956/mber2.jpg'>

MBERhttp://www.yourphotos.com/users/2819/aim_hollow_hiv.jpg'>

this mber piece looks like my hiv piece a bit hey?

word. you think so? put another shrimp on the barbie and shut the fuck up. Thats like a fucking font. You think Mber saw that piece, or even photos of that shit.

ill settle this little tuffle.

1. ivo didnt say mber bit his piece. he said it looked similar, i dont see any sign of contempt in that? do you?

2. noah tfp has been known to do that hollow letter effect, and sento as well has done it...

so just stop picking on IVO im sick of americans and thier stupid nationalism.

its so funny how people are so against racism, yet they fail to think one bit about blatant nationalism?!

ill settle this little tuffle.

1. ivo didnt say mber bit his piece. he said it looked similar, i dont see any sign of contempt in that? do you?

2. noah tfp has been known to do that hollow letter effect, and sento as well has done it...

so just stop picking on IVO im sick of americans and thier stupid nationalism.

its so funny how people are so against racism, yet they dont shudder to think one bit about blatant nationalism?!

I NEED LOVE

When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall and in the back of my mind I hear my concsience call tellin me to find a girl who's as sweet as a dove for the first time in my life I see I need love.

ERECTION DUE TO GRAFFITI, THANKS RIME I OWE YA ONE

A.HOLLA 732 TO THE 206:king:

Archived