Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
podrido

trapperkeeper (or die)

i know like about 5% of us are over 23

i was born in the year 1980 and reminiscing (sp?) about the times today i dont know why. oh yeah maybe cuz im high. anyways

i thought about fucking trapper keepers. not like the one on southpark but like the real dope ones that owned like the transformers trapper keeper or fucking thundercats. that came with little figurine erasers. those shits rocked

and remember those huge garbage pail kid folders.

man

i can find any of that shit not even on ebay.

this is what i could find

which is garbage.trapper%20keeper.JPG

75_1.JPG

how about those folders that had ill characters fish eye style. like dunking or thrashing lol i said thrashing. if anyone can find pics of those things it would definately be worth me wasting your time being here.

:shakehead: :scrambled:

Re: trap keep

anybody ever play with food fighters? those toys were so awesome

foodfighterstacoc.jpg

Taco Terror in this bitch!

My ma would never buy me a nice trapper keeper. I had a generic white one and would just draw on it

I think they use trapper keepers to plug holes in fishing boats down in south america nowadays

Moon man was the shit.

all my fondest childhood memories have to do with mass marketed products.

that vid was fresh. now im spending minutes just watching the commercials i onced loved lol

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I had a trapper keeper, them was the shit.

i was born before 1980 and i seen this nerdy girl smack a dude upside the head with a trapper keeper on the school bus when we were all beatin dudes ass.

no joke, 5 years later dude was arrested for having 2 elementary school age children perform sex acts on each other in his gayrage.

in the same motion moon man moved was the california raisins.

a2_1.JPG

uhm..

as much as I wanted a rad transformers trapperkeeper, oh man, I think they had gargoyle ones too, we were way too broke, er If we did get one, it was usually one that sucked, ya know those ones with the funky lame designs on em said words like JAM, FRESH shit like that, an we'd get em like 2 months into the school year, when they were way cheaper.... so... i usually jus had'a pee-chee folded up in my back pocket..

PEECHEE NIGGGAAA, with all the lame designs of sports in their two toned color, and they werent even good at holding your papers in

is that shit even around anymore?

pffffffffff...

pee-chees were the ishhhh....

who cares if they didnt hold shit in...

they looked good in my backpocket.

hah

traditional yellow...

lol... man that shit brings back the old elementary school break time period after your lunch.

i was living in La at the time

1986-87 niggas was like yo you know how to do the robocop and the rogger rabbit. what about the running man.

i was like robo cop doesnt dance stupid. he kick ass like arnold and chuck norris.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now