Cave Art: Prehistoric Teen Graffiti?

dubsface

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The point is graffiti wasn't started in NY, it began in caves in Ethiopia.

I think its kind of interesting only because scientists regarded cave drawings as these extremely significant writings and well, it might end up being just a bunch of shit cocky cavemen wrote on the wall to get some cave-cred.

Hmmmm...

we write our names on walls and trains.

Cavemen didnt start graffiti.

People who think too deeply into that shit are the same homos who hang out on Prince and Elizabeth putting up stickers with abstract graffiti that looks like hello kitty ate a box of prismas.

yeah see, im not drawing on a wall to express how my clan found a herd of moose down by the brush. Or how we overcame a wooly mammoth. Some of you kids might be into that kinda shit, but im not.

I dont do "Art" on walls or mark my territory.

Go draw some birds wearing like tophats and drinking 40s to be ironic.

yeah see, im not drawing on a wall to express how my clan found a herd of moose down by the brush. Or how we overcame a wooly mammoth. Some of you kids might be into that kinda shit, but im not.

I dont do "Art" on walls or mark my territory.

Go draw some birds wearing like tophats and drinking 40s to be ironic.

Well if you dont do "Art" on walls you must be a bomber? Correct? Well if you bomb the fuck outta a suburb, the people under your ranks (toys) wont go over you because they will say "Nuh man dont go over *****, He owns this spot (territory)"

Get what im sayin? If your a peicer or a bomber, its all the same. Crews own train lines, drains, spots, walls etc etc because they have worked hard to put there name across that certain place (Once again territory).

Some people may not realise that this is happening, but it is.